[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Happy Birthday Setmerusat!

Happy Birthday Setmerusat!

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Happy Birthday Setmerusat!

Postby deacongray » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:58 pm

Hey I just wanted to take a moment to wish you a happy birthday! I will look forward to seeing you at your birthday party. It has been truely wonderfuly getting to know you, and I always enjoy our talks.

Deacon
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:28 am

YAY! I get to say this twice ! Happy Birthday dear friend! Hope you get a pony ! :wink:
Hugs** Alterra
~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby Mnemosyne » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:23 am

Thanks guys!
I'm looking forward to the party and seeing you both there!
Yay! :twisted: It's gonna be fun!
Mnemosyne

Postby The Madame X » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:00 am

Happy Birthday Mnemosyne and many more!
I foresee this year to be full of new beginnings for you, so I hope you are ready to embark on new voyages.
Eat some cake for me guys.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby lady_sequanna » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:18 pm

Happy birthday! :P
Did I hear something about cake and a pony? Oh oh, can I come too? :wink:
Enjoy your day my dear!
lady_sequanna
Member / Elder

Postby Khan » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:35 pm

I was gone for the weekend, so I'm sorry I'm late.

Happy Birthday!
Khan
Ramkht, House of the Dreaming
Candor Dat Viribus Alas

"You tell them I'm coming, and Hell is coming with me."
Khan

Postby RavenHarte » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:12 pm

Me too, gone this weekend..... happy happy b-day to you
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte