[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - A Tapestry of Dark Souls chat will be open tomorrow

A Tapestry of Dark Souls chat will be open tomorrow

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

A Tapestry of Dark Souls chat will be open tomorrow

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:52 pm

I am opening the chat tomorrow on buzzen.com at 1pm tomorrow afternoon. I think this time will be good for our international friends and family that want to come in and chat. The last time we held a chat we tackled bilocation, transmigration, and candle scrying. I have no clue what the topic will be this time but it will be a good one. It always is.

The chat will continue until around 4pm. I will reopen it tomorrow night at 10pm EST for those that couldn't make ithe first one. I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you!!

The chat will be hosted under the interests section. You won't be able to miss it. We're the only Tapestry of anything there.

Happy hunting my freaky darklings!!

Eternally,

Aislin
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby SoVeReIgN » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:20 pm

I will make a "note to self" and try to attend. Although, I don't know how much I'll be able to participate--I'll be multitasking. I really do want to broaden my horizons. :) So I will look forward to it.
SoVeReIgN

Postby deacongray » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:38 pm

I would love to attend, but thatis too early for me, I will still be at work. But is this for just the HOTD forum members or could I tell others about it?

Deacon
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby The Madame X » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:01 pm

I'm sure you can pass on the word. Its not just for HotD.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:32 pm

It's open now but I'll also open it around ten this evening. If I'm late opening it it is likely a server issue as it tends to be busy on the weekends. At the moment the chat is here:

http://www.buzzen.net/chatui.aspx?rm=A% ... rk%20Souls

We had a blast the last time. Hope to see as many bodies of as many varieties as possible lol
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby SoVeReIgN » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:23 pm

Okay, I'm all signed up and ready to chat. See ya there. :)
SoVeReIgN

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:06 am

We had an unusally quiet evening. Until around 1:30 lol. Someone came in and the chat livened up considerably. We covered everything from magick in theory and practice, quantum psychics, telekineses, instilling environmental control, to the Vatican. It was an odd night but an interesting one. I'm opening the next one this Friday, same bat time, same bat place. The address changes every time I open it so you'll have to do the search and seizure method.

Eternally,

Aislin

Thanks Sovereign for being quicker on the trigger than me. My connection was lagging that night!!
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby nar'suan'ark » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:46 am

Hello there.. What time are you going by Aislin i may be able to show up for the next one.. I did not know about the chat line till it was too late..
"All will come to thos who wait"
MSN: gothic_black_raven
yahoo raven_shadowcat
nar'suan'ark

Postby The Madame X » Mon May 05, 2008 7:34 pm

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Official House Announcements