[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Alaska Chapter for Bloodlines

Alaska Chapter for Bloodlines

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Alaska Chapter for Bloodlines

Postby Berinvonn » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:47 am

With OldWorldVampire's approval, the Official Alaska Chapter of Bloodlines International has been resurrected and I've been made it's moderator and representative. I have inquired about the Alaska Chapter since early February and thought it would be an excellent utility in gathering my community together. "The Last Frontier" would be connected to the greater Community under a familiar banner. With determination and the support of Madame X and Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan, the Official Alaska Chapter had become a reality!
For many weeks, I have been gathering contacts and potential members among Anchorage's nightlife. Even before I was made Chapter Representative, I've been spreading the word around the club scene (only to those I knew who take the Nightside seriously). But now that I'm "official",
I hope to promote via the Internet (and everywhere) as much as I can!

I want to thank MadameX and Aislin for their support!
Thank You!

Berinvonn
Berinvonn

Postby Arioch » Fri May 02, 2008 7:26 am

Good luck with the Official Alaska Chapter Berinvonn. Although it's the least inhabited state they do have their vamps. I remember meeting some in the Spenard area where I lived and that was the late 80's. Hope you can keep us posted...
Dark Blessings,
Arioch

It is not heresy and I will not repent!
Arioch

Postby Berinvonn » Sat May 03, 2008 2:26 am

Berinvonn

Postby The Madame X » Mon May 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Berinvonn » Thu May 15, 2008 11:16 pm

Greetings Everyone!
For the interested and/or the curious, the link to the "official" Alaska Chapter is below:

Sorry for the delays, I've had quite a lot on my plate lately.
Summer is coming upon us and I have been facing legal issues these past few months. No worries.
I am still working out promotional "kinks" for the site. I welcome any thoughts or suggestions concerning the chapter. My main focus is gathering members. But after dealing with all the snow, everyone has been taking advantage of the new-found warm weather. Yes, people are preparing for Summer vacations. This may effect any substantial growth in my chapter but,
I could be wrong.
All I can do now is keep on keepin' on!
Berinvonn[/url]
Berinvonn

Return to Official House Announcements