[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Madame X is travelling

Madame X is travelling

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Madame X is travelling

Postby lady_sequanna » Sat May 24, 2008 1:47 pm

lady_sequanna
Member / Elder

Postby deacongray » Sat May 24, 2008 8:06 pm

Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby The Madame X » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:16 pm

I'm back, I'm back.
Yes, I'm actually back in the States.
So, I may just be in your area to visit you.... :twisted:

Thank you for your patience my little pretties.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Arioch » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:30 am

Welcome back Madame 8)
Dark Blessings,
Arioch

It is not heresy and I will not repent!
Arioch

Postby Imon » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:09 am

Yay!!!!! I'm glad you had safe journeys....welcome back to stateside dear :-)
Imon
Abbon

Postby Von_Spookiness » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:57 am

I´m glad you had a safe journey.
I hope you enjoy your stay over the States and remember...Don´t forget us!
Vitae Dominae
Von_Spookiness

Postby RavenHarte » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:12 pm

Yea she's come back across the pond. :) Maybe this time I'll get to meet up with you while you're on your adventures state-side.
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby The Madame X » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:58 pm

I'm going to Savannah first week of July.
Let me know if any of you will be there.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby RavenHarte » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:01 pm

Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby The Madame X » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:29 am

Aislin, Rhen and Khan I am looking forward to seeing you. Ravenheart, can you PM me your phone number and if I can I would like to see you too, its been a while. Can anyone get a hold of MaiaKali? I'd like to connect with her too.

I'm pretty excited about my trip south and looking forward to seeing old and new friends up and down the East Coast. I'm leaving tomorrow! and I'll be back sometime next week, so be good little posters while I'm away.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:58 am

I'm definitely looking foreward to it. It has been too long dear sister. I'll get in touch with Maia. I think I still have a number for her. :)

:D
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby The Madame X » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:31 am

Last edited by The Madame X on Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Khan » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:44 am

Khan
Ramkht, House of the Dreaming
Candor Dat Viribus Alas

"You tell them I'm coming, and Hell is coming with me."
Khan