[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Bholanath's Birthday

Bholanath's Birthday

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Bholanath's Birthday

Postby The Madame X » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:51 am

Today is is my Dark Chyld Bholanath's birthday.
He is very far away in Hungary, surrounded by new acquaintances that speak a foreign tongue and little English, and of all days today his firm is closing. He loves it there and seems to be content. I miss him dearly especially now that I'm in NJ and he is not here...
I miss him on the HotD forum, and although he is still in my life, involved with The Family and working on Nightside projects, I miss having him closer to me...I'm greedy like that.
(sigh)
So today is his birthday and I cannot hug him...and I know he seldom reads our forum...
But if you have the opportunity, track him down on MySpace, MSN or YIM and wish him a happy birthday. Maybe if he gets the idea that we miss him, maybe he will return to posting on the forum... if not to NJ.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:04 am

A very Happy Birthday to dear Bholanath!! I havent seen you for to long as well brother . :cry: I hope all is well with you in your many ventures!
~A
~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:41 pm

Bholanth, happy birthday brother. I hope you are reveling in all the happiness life can possibly toss your way and much more to come. May this day and the rest of the year be yours:)

Eternally,

Aislin
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby deacongray » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:14 am

Hey Congrats on the Birthday, and another years growth. I do hope you are having a lot of interesting adventures.

Deacon
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Khan » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:57 pm

I'll send him a message via MySpace. Thanks for the head's up.
Khan
Ramkht, House of the Dreaming
Candor Dat Viribus Alas

"You tell them I'm coming, and Hell is coming with me."
Khan

Postby Wulfsunus » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:50 am

Much happiness and good fortune I wish you today and every my friend Bholanth.
Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Return to Official House Announcements