LES VAMPIRES CHAT TUES 8/12 - HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE :-)

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

LES VAMPIRES CHAT TUES 8/12 - HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE :-)

Postby Imon » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:06 am

You are cordially invited to the Les Vampires chat Tuesday evening, August 12, 2008

****NEW**** Start time is:

9:00pm Eastern

8:00pm Central

7:00pm Mountain

Link is http://www.lesvampires.org/chat.htm

If one web browser does not work for you, try a different one (Internet Explorer or Firefox). You may reach me as imon.lv on Yahoo Instant Messenger or Imon@lesvampires.org if you have problems or questions.

It's a free chatroom and you do not have to be a member of Les Vampires.

The topic will be announced.

The purpose of the chat is support and information as well as a chance to get to know others in our community. Imon and Khan will host.

The hosted part of the chat will last for one hour and a half hours from start time. People are welcome to stay and socialize and chat afterwards for as long as they like.

If you email me what you want to use for your personal avatar, (purely optional) I will get it uploaded for you for future chats. Send it to me as an attachment please to Imon@lesvampires.org. The size will be 80x80 pixels. If you do not have it presized, I will size it for you. Your avatar will have a permanent addy on the LesV server, regardless of what login name you choose each time for the chatroom. NOTE: please send me your avatars before the chat, as I cannot do them during chat. If you remember the one from the old LesV chatroom, and want to keep describe it to me in an email and I'll grab it for you!

We look forward to seeing you there!
Imon
Abbon

Postby EzikielTempted » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:03 am

It seems that tuesdays have been my "Monday" as of late- I apologize that I've missed these last few chats.
SINcerely,

Ezikiel
House of the Dreaming
Vox Homunculi

"There is no nightmare more potent than a memory."
EzikielTempted

Postby Imon » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:49 am

awww, sorry you haven't been able to come. We had a good chat last night. Maybe you'll be able to come to the next one in two weeks; it would be great to see you there again.
Imon
Abbon

Return to Official House Announcements