traveling

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

traveling

Postby The Madame X » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:24 am

For the next 30 days my on'line availability will be limited as i expect to be traveling and mostly afk (away from the keyboard).
These travel plans will include not just me but other house members and dedicants. While we will do our best to sustain movement on the forum, expect a decrease in such thru late September when things return to normal and everyone has returned home and unpacked.

Some of you might have already noticed a decrease in activity, as we have been focusing on planning our travel and in-person activities.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Helene » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Hope you all have an enjoyable trip.
Helene
Helene

Postby The Madame X » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:47 am

Just to put your minds at ease, Wulfsunus and I canceled our Florida trip because of the inclement weather. Instead we re-routed North thru Virginia Beach. Thank you Khan for making that option all the more favorable.

I am currently back in NJ firming up plans for the PA jaunt and then the ID/WY trip.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Khan » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:15 am

As always, my pleasure. Good to see you, Wulfsunus, and the little man again. My daughter thanks you, as well. Glad you got home safely.

See you in Philly ;)
Khan
Ramkht, House of the Dreaming
Candor Dat Viribus Alas

"You tell them I'm coming, and Hell is coming with me."
Khan

Return to Official House Announcements