[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - The Newest Member of our Family !

The Newest Member of our Family !

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

The Newest Member of our Family !

Postby The Madame X » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:40 pm

Please join me in welcoming Khan to our Family!

He is our newest Family Member, having celebrated his initiation this Saturday past.
I am delighted to have him aboard, and very proud to call him my Brother.
Do give us a few days to get his profile and pixx up, we are half way there.

Congratulations Khan!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby deacongray » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:39 am

Khan welcome to the family,

Many of us here have been watching and waiting for this day. I am sure you will make a grand addition, and I do hope you find it as wonderful as I have

Deacon
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:26 pm

Welcome to the family Khan ! A long anticipated day has finally come to be ~
Nemaste ~Alterra
~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby RavenHarte » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:07 pm

Many blessings to you with your chosen family and Path Khan!
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby Khan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:26 am

My thanks to each of you. Although the day of making it "official" has taken a bit of time, my own thought is that it already existed, as many here had already reached out to me as Family. I hope I did that well enough in return.

I wrote a post a while back about how one needn't look for a House to be in the right one, and this is proof positive of that thought. Members of this House reached out to me, and we knew immediately that we could depend on each other. That's my belief on what Family should be.

And so I am blessed. Not only for those who are members of the House, proper, but for good people associated with this group who continue to make me realize we have many good things in life we can all do together.

A blessed new year to each and every one of you.
Khan
Ramkht, House of the Dreaming
Candor Dat Viribus Alas

"You tell them I'm coming, and Hell is coming with me."
Khan

Postby Wulfsunus » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:44 pm

Welcome Khan!
Now all take a look at Khan's new profile page on HotD, he's quite the character.
:)
Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Postby EzikielTempted » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Congrats, Khan. With all that you've experienced this time around, I hope that you find all that and a bag of treats with the House.

SINcerely,

Ezikiel
SINcerely,

Ezikiel
House of the Dreaming
Vox Homunculi

"There is no nightmare more potent than a memory."
EzikielTempted

Postby EzikielTempted » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Congrats, Khan. With all that you've experienced this time around, I hope that you find all that and a bag of treats with the House.

SINcerely,

Ezikiel
SINcerely,

Ezikiel
House of the Dreaming
Vox Homunculi

"There is no nightmare more potent than a memory."
EzikielTempted

Return to Official House Announcements