[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - HAPPY BIRTHDAY VON SPOOKINESS!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VON SPOOKINESS!!

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VON SPOOKINESS!!

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Hope you have a spook-tacular Birthday beautiful Sister! :D
Hugs~Alterra
~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby Khan » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:02 am

Happy Birthday! Miss you and Siivet. I hope your day was blessed.
Khan
Ramkht, House of the Dreaming
Candor Dat Viribus Alas

"You tell them I'm coming, and Hell is coming with me."
Khan

Postby lady_sequanna » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:14 am

Happy birthday again my dear! :D
XXX
lady_sequanna
Member / Elder

Postby deacongray » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Happy Birthday!

Though your years are yet short, your wisedom and beauty are surpassed only by Siivet's good fortune at your company.

Deacon
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Von_Spookiness » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:23 pm

:oops:
Thank you all for your warm wishes.
Siivet and myself received a very special postal on the 9th (just on time!) from Madame X and dearest Wulfsunus..I went out the roof..I was really touched with that gesture :) Thank you again.

lady_sequannaWe spent a terrific time last night over dinner like we always do.
It was a pity you were tired and we were all freezing but overall it was a blast!

KhanEven now we talk about you and your powerful laughter.You are missed as well dear :)

Alterra Von FeuersThank you for remembering my birthday day I am honored :)

deacongrayThank you for you kinds words on my birthday.I appreciate it :)

Thank you all!
Vitae Dominae
Von_Spookiness

Return to Official House Announcements