[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADAME X

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADAME X

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADAME X

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:17 am

Please join the family in wishing our Matriarch a very Happy Birthday!!
I do hope it was all you wished for and so much more Dear Madame X!! :twisted:
Hugs and blessings~Alterra
~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby RavenHarte » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Blessings and joy ! Celebrate YOU!
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby deacongray » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:37 am

You look a lovily as a maiden of 18 years, and as wise as a priestess of many lifetimes

Deacon
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Wulfsunus » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:16 pm

Yes a good day/weekend it was, MadameX was quite happy to have a few out-of-town friends including Khan visit for a couple of days. Good company makes for good times. Happy Birthday!
Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Postby The Madame X » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Thank you all for your well wishes.

I had a great weekend! Thank you Wulfsunus for making it all possible. It was wonderful to have Khan here and Lady Sequanna, Bholanath as well Alterra, Deacon and Ezikiel although farther away but all still sharing the day with me. Oh Yeah Von Spookiness and Siivet too it was great to talk and see you guys!

A special thank you to Vitriol for the lovely poem and to my Mana Aradia for Dreaming of me.

Thank you all for your love.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby darknessbeloved » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:22 pm

I also want to express my best wishes for Madame X and apologize for my delay. I am happy you had such a nice weekend with the family. Sweet embrace D.B
darknessbeloved

Postby The Madame X » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Thank you DB
:)
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby EzikielTempted » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:30 am

I've said it before and shall say it again- as the inspiration for great changes and manifestations in my life, I owe much to you. All the blessing I could bestow upon you would be trivial compared to the companionships you've all brought to me. All made possible by Madame X.

Thank you, my dear.

SINcerely,

Ezikiel
SINcerely,

Ezikiel
House of the Dreaming
Vox Homunculi

"There is no nightmare more potent than a memory."
EzikielTempted

Postby The Madame X » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:34 pm

You are too kind Ezikiel my friend.
Hugs.
...where are my Sunday evening phone calls? mmmm...
Let's talk soon.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Von_Spookiness » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:15 am

I was thrilled with the phone call and also seeing you guys.
It really made me all softy and got a tear on my eye when I put the phone down.:oops:
It´s good to see you spent a terrific day. :)
smoochies****
Vitae Dominae
Von_Spookiness

Return to Official House Announcements