[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - From Vampyre Lounge

From Vampyre Lounge

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

From Vampyre Lounge

Postby The Madame X » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:37 am

Subject: Vampyre Lounge Update.
Posted by: "Asif" vamptv@hotmail.com asif_909nights
Sun May 31, 2009 2:11 pm (PDT)

As some of you might have noticed recently the Vampyre Lounge youtube page has been taken down. This is due to the fact that someone unfortunately decided to "flag" some of the videos on the Vampyre Lounge youtube page as being offensive. This led to youtube summarily suspending the VL youtube page altogether. This is unfortunate but there is little that I can do about this for the time being.

However, The Vampyre Lounge will continue to serve the vampyre community regardless of youtube. It is with great confidence that I inform all of you that I am currently working on setting up a website that will continue to feature Vampyre Lounge videos. This new site will far surpass the limited environment of youtube. And thus no fraudulent complaint can become an obstacle to my project that I have endeavored on for such a long, long time.

As to whoever it was that 'flagged" the videos on youtube, and what they're motivation was for doing this, it really does not matter. I have seen the sad and unremorseful side of many in our community who have nothing better to do than disappoint those who try and serve them well.

In the meantime, you can still enjoy some of my other vids I have placed on my supplementary youtube page: http://youtube. com/asifmurad

So in essence my fiends, please be patience and in time The Vampyre Lounge will once again rise up from the ashes as many hard working vampyres have done in the past. Bela Lugosi might be dead indeed but not he's far from gone.

Your humble servant,
Asif Murad
The Vampyre Lounge
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby SophieAnn » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:46 am

Blessings Madame X

Too good a dream to merely give up because of a stupid few - and I don't get what the problem was anyway because there are far more offensive things which are left on YouTube. Like you said, people with not anything better to do than create a few dramas in the hope of seeing a temporary setback for others.

On the other hand, whilst we have people such as yourself to organise and show us how our dreams can become real, we shall never be far from rising from the ashes. I thank the love and effort you have put in to making this entire project work, and am genuinely glad our paths have crossed.

Real change takes effort and hard work; something which we are about.

To great times ahead
May we be blessed by our collective spirits

Love Sophie
xxxx
Make every moment special
SophieAnn

Postby RavenHarte » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:46 pm

OMG I wondered what happened. I swear, the pettiness of people.
If someone has a Flickr, or if you guys could create one, I am pretty sure it is capable of hosting video... at least until your new site is up.
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby The Madame X » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:42 am

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Official House Announcements