[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Official Eldership of Herr Wulfsunus

Official Eldership of Herr Wulfsunus

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Official Eldership of Herr Wulfsunus

Postby The Madame X » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:55 am

I am proud to announce that the official Eldership Ceremony for Herr Wulfsunus took place last night/early this morning.
Herr Wulfsunus is now to be openly recognized as an Elder of The Dreaming. Please join me in wishing him the very best in this new chapter.

Give us a couple of days to update the contents of his bio to reflect his new rank and standing.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby SophieAnn » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:08 am

Deepest blessings and congratulations

Always nice to have new and safe members of the community to look up to and offer guidance. Now I have someone else to enjoy bugging!!!!

Once again, well done, and really happy for you
These progressions never come without due care, hard work and dedication, and I think shows so much of what you put in!

Love Sophie
xxxx
Make every moment special
SophieAnn

Postby deacongray » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Congrats my friend! I am thrilled to see that you have been recognized formally at last! Of all the people I have met in the community you will always stand out as the most even tempered, the best communicator, and a true broker of peace.

Mradu would do well to look to your example on their own paths, I know I will.

Deacon Gray
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby VITRIOL (Otto) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Greetings Herr Wulfsunus!

Congratulations by your new conquest!
I know nothing about many things in this life, but I recognize an Aura of power even at distance.

That his example will help me as a guide and inspiration!

Fraternal hugs!!!
Frater VITRIOL (Otto)
OM KRING KALIKAYE NAMAH AUM
VITRIOL (Otto)

Postby Lupus Nocturnus » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Ave Herr Wulfsunus,

My sincerest congratulations on your recognition as Elder.

Eternally,

Lupus Nocturnus
Not everything may be uttered in the presence of the Day
Lupus Nocturnus

Postby Wulfsunus » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Thank you all for celebrating this truly extraordinary time with me.
Within the last few short weeks I am seeing further into my purpose, place then I had previously understood.
Again I feel honored that you recognize me in such a manner and will endeavor to live up to your expectations.
Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:51 pm

I can't believe I missed this post. You've worked hard for it, you deserve it, and I hope it was a magnificent day!! Much love and respect brother.

Eternally,

Aislin
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:09 pm

Damed to Hades if im not way behind as well! Congatulations Wulsunus on taking another assension into higher self dear brother! HUGS!
~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby RavenHarte » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:51 pm

OOoh I am way behind too and missed this. Many congrats Wulfsunus!!
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Belated Congrats

Postby doreanne_shade » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:13 am

Congrats Wulfsunus! Sorry this post is belated however. I am glad you are finding your purpose and look forward to more insight from you.

=)
"You're shivering, Who do you live for?, "In order to discover, You must believe" ~Gackt"
doreanne_shade

Return to Official House Announcements