[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - My trip to Portugal

My trip to Portugal

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

My trip to Portugal

Postby The Madame X » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:34 am

I am please do announce that I will be extending my Summer and traveling to Portugal, where i expect to be until December.

Please know that I will be away from the computer for a few weeks beginning Saturday the 5th of September. Should anyone need to get a hold of me, please contact Herr Wulfsunus or Lady Sequanna.

I am looking forward to reconnecting with old and new friends!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby RavenHarte » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:03 pm

Many blessings on your journey, have fun and be loved!!!
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Safe travels sister.

Eternally,

Aislin
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:57 pm

Safe travelling and hopes for encouraging news !
~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby The Madame X » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:22 am

Hello Everyone!
Im using the computer at the library!
I´ve missed you all terribly!

I am enjoying my time here, going to the beach just about every day, soaking in some rays and fresh ocean air. I will be using the computer at the library more often now and should be able to get to my e-mail soon.

Fresh air, fresh fruit and fresh fish... This is the life! Wish you were all here...
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Lupus Nocturnus » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Greetings Madame X,

I hope you continue to have much pleasure on your extended vacation. Look forward to hearing back from you my Lady.

Eternally,

Lupus Nocturnus
Not everything may be uttered in the presence of the Day
Lupus Nocturnus

Postby doreanne_shade » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:33 pm

"You're shivering, Who do you live for?, "In order to discover, You must believe" ~Gackt"
doreanne_shade

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby EzikielTempted » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:27 am

SINcerely,

Ezikiel
House of the Dreaming
Vox Homunculi

"There is no nightmare more potent than a memory."
EzikielTempted

Postby The Madame X » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Yey! I'm back!
And already started rolling up my sleeves!
I had a wonderful summer extension ... unfortunately I did not take many pictures... I did however manage to take a few snapshots at the very end of my stay and in Sintra of course!

Thank you VonSpookiness and Siivet for being such wonderful hosts. You can cook for me anytime!! It was wonderful spending time with both of you and Lady Sequanna in such a magical location. I Thank the three of you for a wonderful extended weekend filled with laughter and warm embraces... Already looking forward to next!

Oh...and can someone remind me to pack a snack for the airplane so that I won't eat any airplane food... I did it again... I was unable to resist those harmless little rolls... and that made me hibernate with a box of claritin for a few days... xix

But Im back! and catching up!
You gotta love that NJ snow...
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby deacongray » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:30 pm

Welcome Back! WE look forward to hearing about your trip and your renewed spirit as you look over the efforts that have gone forward.

Welcome back!
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Von_Spookiness » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:45 pm

You are always welcome where ever I call home my dear.

I was delighted that you guys enjoyed my meal :)
I was worried about the food and etc...

And that mead?...As it been opened already?
Let´s drink for the Gods and blow the horn! \m/
LOL
Vitae Dominae
Von_Spookiness

Postby Siivet » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Siivet

Postby The Madame X » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:53 pm

The Mead has not yet been opened guys, I am waiting for a special occasion, when more of us happen to be together. The Beverage of the Gods is a positively wonderful addition to the House bar. Thank you Siivet and Von Spookiness for the treat. I will make sure as many of us as possible enjoy it and toast to your health, happiness and longevity!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Official House Announcements