[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - happy birthday ezikiel!!

happy birthday ezikiel!!

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

happy birthday ezikiel!!

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:42 pm

:P
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby deacongray » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:40 am

My friend I am sorry I couldn't be out with you this day..I looked forward to it of course, damn work scedual. Anyway I look forward to seeing you as the season progresses
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby doreanne_shade » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:52 am

Happy Birthday Ezikiel!
"You're shivering, Who do you live for?, "In order to discover, You must believe" ~Gackt"
doreanne_shade

Postby EzikielTempted » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:51 am

Thank you, all! I wish that you were all here to share the great food I made, and celebrate my first night out to the bars. It was tons of fun.

Nocturnum, here I come...Fear my lovely outfits! Hahaha
SINcerely,

Ezikiel
House of the Dreaming
Vox Homunculi

"There is no nightmare more potent than a memory."
EzikielTempted

Postby Khan » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Happy Birthday!!!
Khan
Ramkht, House of the Dreaming
Candor Dat Viribus Alas

"You tell them I'm coming, and Hell is coming with me."
Khan

Postby SophieAnn » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Happy birthday, my friend

I hope your day was special

Deepest hugs
Sophie
xxx
Make every moment special
SophieAnn

Postby Wulfsunus » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Happy birthday Ezikiel and many more to come.
Wish I was there as well to celebrate it with you, and take part in the good food, it's only one of the tasty things I have been missing.
Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Postby The Madame X » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:48 am

Happy Birthday Darling!!!
Did you go clubbing? How did you celebrate?
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:55 pm

~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Return to Official House Announcements