[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Happy Birthday Alterra!

Happy Birthday Alterra!

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Happy Birthday Alterra!

Postby The Madame X » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:05 am

Please join me in wishing Alterra a very Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday dear sister!! Do celebrate with good friends, fine wine and dark laughter.
Many kisses my dear. I do wish i was there with you!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Queen » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Hi Alterra! I wish you a very happy birthday, among dear ones and friends...Best wishes
"...Nada teu exagera ou exclui..."
Queen
Black Swan

Postby Yami Hikari » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Happy Birthday!
-YH
"What you fear, I embrace, for what comes will come and I will not spend my days cowering, but learning, loving, and dreaming."
"Let them talk, build your own path and move foward, let no other hold you back in the past"
Yami Hikari

Postby Beth Athena » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:45 pm

alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Known as Beth, Athena, Mercy, or Lorelaine
Black Swan to Madame X
Beth Athena
Black Swan

Postby Draco Nierti » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Happy BDay
I am the one from the forest, the fiddler, the midnight chanter,

In many facets of life, there are many things you learn, hold dear to your truths, and be the storm not just the eye.
Draco Nierti

Postby Wulfsunus » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:43 am

Happy happy there Alterra!
Hope you did and got all that you wished, wish I was there as well :)
Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Happy birthday dear sister:).

Eternally

Aislin
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Minerva » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Happy birthday. Alterra!
a dark kiss

Minerva
Minerva

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:36 pm

I must apologize for being so late in viewing all of your kind and lovely wishes! I was at that time off the boards and hidden away..lol. Such lovely dark places to hide ...Thank you all so very kindly ,I must say I did recieve a very special gift I will not soon forget :)
Nemaste ~Alterra
~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Return to Official House Announcements