[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Happy Holidays

Postby The Madame X » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:53 am

Wishing everyone Season's Greetings and a Happy 2011.
This season often demands a great deal of attention from us to our respective dayside families, that plus our current Dream Host issues, will no doubt reduce traffic on our board for the next few weeks.
I too need to do some refocusing lol
Than you all for a wonderful 2010! Can't wait for a roaring start of 2011!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby RichterLeroux » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:56 am

Season's greetings to all you and a happy, heathy, and productive new year. I know I am looking forward to Christmas a great deal since I don't often get time to spend with my family and it has always been a special time to me both in my faith and in my heart. I love the atmosphere, the music, the cold that makes your snot drip, lol and the exchanging of gifts. Hell even the madness of getting those gifts. Regardless I hope this time is a special time for all of you regardless of what faith you are or what you celebrate.
"We all have a part to play in a story that is unknown to us"
RichterLeroux

Postby deacongray » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:09 pm

thank you, you as well
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Yami Hikari » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Merry soon-to-be Yule! :D
It's been a great year, though honestly I can't wait for the holiday season to slow down so I can focus more on things, instead I'm getting kidnapped out of the house by friends for being a "hermit" right now.
I'm not sure whether its more amusing or confusing, sitting there reading a book for research and BAM, "intervention" in true holiday spirit.
Hope everyone has a great time with perhaps a few kidnappings by crazy friends,
-Yami
"What you fear, I embrace, for what comes will come and I will not spend my days cowering, but learning, loving, and dreaming."
"Let them talk, build your own path and move foward, let no other hold you back in the past"
Yami Hikari

Postby deacongray » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:28 pm

well we are always glad to see you back on the site!
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Beth Athena » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Happy Holidays to everyone, and may the turning of the year bring with it bounteous blessings and an abundance of joy!
Known as Beth, Athena, Mercy, or Lorelaine
Black Swan to Madame X
Beth Athena
Black Swan

Return to Official House Announcements