[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Connection Blues

Connection Blues

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Connection Blues

Postby The Madame X » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:02 pm

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:06 pm

Attention: T-Mobile sucks.
:) lol. :) No, really.

My phone's not working with me, or rather... the billing center isn't working with reasonable sense (what's new), so I'm only available in person or online until I get some resolution with them.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Shaman Perry

Postby Jezabel » Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:58 pm

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

"Before you speak, ask yourself ; is it kind? is it true? does it improve on the silence?" - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Jezabel

Connection Blues

Postby The Madame X » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:46 am

Thanks to Wulfsunus, I now have a laptop from which I can access the internet...so no more walks to the public library in the pouring rain.
My answering machine is still not cooperating, but once I get my computer back from Cryptic (hopefully today) that should be taken care of too.
Thank you Wulfsunus and Cryptic for taking such good care of me.
Thank you all for being so patient.

I am available weekdays after 10pm... and the whole day (in theory) Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

...all these communication problems...i wonder if the universe it trying to tell us something...lol
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby redlotus88 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:29 pm

redlotus88

Postby Jezabel » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:13 pm

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

"Before you speak, ask yourself ; is it kind? is it true? does it improve on the silence?" - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Jezabel

New communication options

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:23 pm

Return to Official House Announcements