House Parlor June 12th 11AM EST

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

House Parlor June 12th 11AM EST

Postby The Madame X » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Please note there will be a house parlor open to all Members and Dedicants June 12th 11AM EST via MSN chat.
Please join us as we discuss: The Balance between Self-development and Community Involvement.
If you do not have MSN please make arrangements to have it tested by then and feel free to add me, so that I can invite you in.
I am looking forward to it!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: House Parlor June 12th 11AM EST

Postby The Madame X » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:21 am

We had a lovely Parlor this past Sunday. It actually bean on Saturday evening when Richter joined, Wulfsunus and I for an evening of conversation and laughter. The next day Herr Wulfsunus, Lady Sequanna, Richter Leroux and I had a very poignant and constructive discussion regarding the pro's and con's of community involvement and its function toward self development. Thank you Master Deacon, Alterra and Khan for chiming in. The rest were sorely missed.

The next House Parlor that is open to Dedicants and Members alike will take place in September. Please coordinate with me in advance regarding best days for optimum attendance.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Official House Announcements