Travelling

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Travelling

Postby The Madame X » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:09 am

Please note that I will be traveling abroad beginning June 27th.
My internet access will be sporadic and limited at best and my current phone will be left behind.
I hope to arrange to attend the guild chats, but I am cancelling all scheduled chats and phone calls for at least the next 2 months.
I will be checking e'mail, pms, house forum and my facebook account and responding to e'mails, but do expect a delay.
If you need to reach me, you may contact Herr Wulfsunus stateside or our Portuguese liaison Lady Sequanna, both will know how to reach me.
I ask that you continue to post and keep our forum active during my absence.
Have a Great Summer!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: Travelling

Postby The Madame X » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:15 am

Greetings everyone.
Herr Wulfsunus and I have returned from our travels. We had a grand vacation filled with sun, culture and good company.
I particularly want to thank Lady Sequanna, Von Spookiness and Queen for helping us navigate thru lands unkown ...lol Kate too of course...lol
And to this list of good company, intelligent conversationalists and good sources of local and historic information I would add our new friends Ookami, Andrea Crow, Pedro Barcelar, and Carlos Maciel.
Travel reports and pics coming soon.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: Travelling

Postby deacongray » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:02 am

Outstanding! I am glad you are back and had such a nice trip. I look forward to hearing more from our friends from over seas!
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Return to Official House Announcements