[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Happy Birthday Wulfsunus!

Happy Birthday Wulfsunus!

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Happy Birthday Wulfsunus!

Postby Yami Hikari » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Happy Birthday Wulfsunus, don't party too hard,
-Yami
"What you fear, I embrace, for what comes will come and I will not spend my days cowering, but learning, loving, and dreaming."
"Let them talk, build your own path and move foward, let no other hold you back in the past"
Yami Hikari

Re: Happy Birthday Wulfsunus!

Postby deacongray » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Congrats my friend, I wish I had been near so I could have helped you celebrat the day!~
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby The Madame X » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 am

Wulfsunus spend the day driving from point A to point B... without any real opportunity to celebrate...
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Yami Hikari » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:03 am

Ah, but now that gives him an escuse to party at any time and say it's just to make up for his birthday,
-Yami
"What you fear, I embrace, for what comes will come and I will not spend my days cowering, but learning, loving, and dreaming."
"Let them talk, build your own path and move foward, let no other hold you back in the past"
Yami Hikari

Postby Von_Spookiness » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Have you open the "Favaios"already?
Vitae Dominae
Von_Spookiness

Postby Wulfsunus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:52 pm

YUM * * *

And there is a woodiness about the flavor as well.

Utra-smooth start and a refreshing finish, the transition between the two is the smile.

Thank you Spookiness
Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Postby Von_Spookiness » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:23 pm

You more than welcome.
Its delicious..Next time I will bring "Licor de Castanha"..oh its uber nice :D
Vitae Dominae
Von_Spookiness

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Happy birthday, belated on here and such. (((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Return to Official House Announcements