[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - The Dark Warriors Mradu facebook Page

The Dark Warriors Mradu facebook Page

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

The Dark Warriors Mradu facebook Page

Postby deacongray » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:01 pm

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/212549635483947/

The Dark Warriors page is set up as a general group by the House of The Dreaming members for those with in our community who follow the warrior path, are interested in self defense, are curious about any type of warrior related topic and just as fellows in the tradition who like to share information. It is open to any who would like to join, but has a low threshold for drama and silliness.

Current area's being covered are Every Day Carry Items, Verbal Judo, GUNS!, Martial Arts, Ritual Grounding and clensing, the role of the mordern warrior in ritual...so come heck it out if you are interested in such things

Deacon Gray
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Re: The Dark Warriors Mradu facebook Page

Postby Von_Spookiness » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Awesome!
Vitae Dominae
Von_Spookiness

Postby deacongray » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:16 am

This group is actually doing pretty well. We have around 50 members, and the hard part is just finding enough things to talk about really. People seem interested and we have been enjoy some good conversations.
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Wulfsunus » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Smashing idea Deacon!
Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Postby The Madame X » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Deacon is this group still active and my I post the information on my FB page and pass it on to other groups where I'm active?
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Victorya » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Madame X,

I am so glad to see your new post. I likewise await for the response.

Victorya
V

Let Us Achive Greatness. On our own, but not alone . . .
Victorya

Postby deacongray » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:56 am

Madame X,

Yes the group is still active, though it is low activeity level as I moved more focus to the Oubliette groups.
As I find things to post I will keep it going. Sadly like a lot of the groups and idea's developed here at the House of the Dreaming and by their members others have already developed their groups as well. I have been watching their groups to see what they founders of these newer groups are stealing off my page to help them with their group...there has been much and several people had to be removed.

Deacon
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Victorya » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:05 pm

I try so earnestly to provide diverse dialogue to the Group Seekers Oubliette. That is to say, I write what at times takes hours; as what I write is original from me, not from an alread written text. I do thus, In an effort to engage members to in depth Group participation with topics of great interest to any who is a Seeker.

Meaning to go beyond simply posting recommended books, or what is observed by those who use the group to promote their “Magickal for a fee services.”

Despite the lack of participation, I would continue to try. I am patient. If but one is provoked by anything at all that I post to question the invented reality, I have done much.

Dark Blessings,

V
V

Let Us Achive Greatness. On our own, but not alone . . .
Victorya

Postby The Madame X » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:55 pm

I would like to recommend this group for all those who are interested in exploring the path of the Mradu :)
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby The Madame X » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:47 pm

I would like to recommend this group for all those who are interested in exploring the path of the Mradu :)
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Corvinus » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:31 am

this is interesting... glad I came across this link...
Corvinus

Postby The Madame X » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:34 am

I just added you :)
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Official House Announcements