Privacy - Stating the obvious

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Privacy - Stating the obvious

Postby The Madame X » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:08 am

Dear forum participants,
Please be aware that this is a PRIVATE forum for PRIVATE exchanges.

Do not copy-paste any of the threads or posts from any of the PRIVATE areas of The Dreaming forum without the explicit consent of the author.
That means that you can cross-post "your own" posts, just not someone else's, even if you give them credit. The respective author must be aware and issue consent for any cross-posting to happen.
It is important that all forum participants understand that the content of our discussions are PRIVATE. Taking any of our chats outside of the Forum Participants is highly frowned upon and may result in your permanent removal from our board.

If you wish to refer your groups or friends to House of the Dreaming, or articles and our conversations, you may, and we certainly welcome that, but please use the web link to our forum not the actual posts.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: Privacy - Stating the obvious

Postby VodalokNightkiller » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:22 pm

this goes without saying but, i like to say, and i mean to say, thanks. it needed to be said, what you wrote, and this. :D :twisted:
I am all that is left of life, I am Vodalok.
VodalokNightkiller

Return to Official House Announcements