The Holiday Season

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

The Holiday Season

Postby The Madame X » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:30 am

I would like to wish all our Members, Dedicants, Swans, Abbon and Guests a Blessed Holiday Season for 2014.
For a few weeks now many of us have been busy planing nightside and dayside gatherings, beginning with The Rousing Chimera in Nov.17th and then followed by Thanksgiving as well as other diverse religious holidays.
This season is the perfect time to reconnect with family particularly the very young or the very old. I also commend all of those who take the Holiday season to focus on the needy by attending and participating in Charity Events and Drives for underprivileged children, the elderly and the homeless.

Personally my busy season begins right before Halloween and then I am swamped with all sorts of dayside and nightside responsibilities... many of which are very enjoyable and beneficial :) I hope this holiday season keeps you busy, strong, healthy and that the magic of the season broadens your hearts and spirits with acumen and compassion.

Many Blessings to all of you.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Official House Announcements