[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Recognizing Master Deacon Gray as Elder

Recognizing Master Deacon Gray as Elder

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Recognizing Master Deacon Gray as Elder

Postby The Madame X » Thu May 01, 2014 10:34 pm

I am proud to announce the official recognition of Master Deacon Gray as Elder of the Dreaming.
While the date of the official Eldership Ceremony is TBA sometime this Fall; meanwhile please do join me in congratulating him and wishing him the very best.
Congratulations too goes out to the Vermilion Chapter!

Give us a couple of days to update the contents of his bio to reflect his new rank and standing.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: Recognizing Master Deacon Gray as Elder

Postby Hesperus » Tue May 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Congratulations, Master Deacon! Your devoted and consistently great work stands as an inspiration not only to us here at the House of the Dreaming, but throughout the Nightkind community.
Hesperus

Postby Kate » Thu May 08, 2014 12:28 pm

Congratulations.
So, Deacon was Calmae now Elder? This is a promotion of sorts?
Been looking for an explanation of the internal ranks but yet to find it above Full Member...or am I having another 'senior' moment here? :?
If you cannot explain it simply, you do not understand it fully.
Kate

Postby Hesperus » Thu May 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Your interpretation is correct, Kate :) As members of the House of the Dreaming demonstrate their understanding and embracing of the House's philosophy and their wisdom and other contributions grow, they are entrusted with greater responsibilities. With those new responsibilities comes a new title ^_^ This document on the organization of the HotD family should clarify what each of these titles means among the Dreaming: . (Note that the definitions of these titles are House-specific; other organizations in the community use similar systems, but the particular responsibilities associated with each title may vary from group to group.)
Hesperus

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Sun May 11, 2014 9:01 am

Many Many Blessing to you, this is a very special moment. I feel a gathering happening soon. :D
So very well deserved.
BlackSwan to Master Deacon
Dreaming of Dreaming ~Lady Frost
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Postby deacongray » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:53 am

Well that is kind of correct. In the HOTD we do not have a rank structure per say, it is more like accomplishment and development with in the house and community. I have grown and learned and continbuted much, but at the same time I am learning from you all every day. Each brother and sister in this House are equel, we are all on our own paths.

We have honored members of the house who have been here much longer than I, and deserve a great deal of respect,in many cases more than I do. They simply have decided that their path is not in that direction. It takes nothing away from their contributions or the value they have with in the house. Still I am honored and I thank you all for the kind words
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Wulfsunus » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:54 pm

I cannot wait to get you in my sights and congratulate you in person Deacon, you deserve this title of Elder more than most would ever know. I am proud to have you as a brother in this family of ours Deacon.

The actions of a man defines the title, a title with no man's actions behind them is nothing but a cropping of the alphabet.
Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Postby CindyDi » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Congratulations to you! Thank you for all these endless years of answering my questions and just being there when I have reached out to you.
You are faithful, wise and funny.
Very happy for you !!
Cindy
Cindy Di
CindyDi
Abbon Sabretooth Noctem Aeternus

Postby Franzisska » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:50 pm

Concratulations my friend ! :D
Its nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
Franzisska

Postby VodalokNightkiller » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:18 am

i am so very proud of you and happy for you. you have earned it several times over.
I am all that is left of life, I am Vodalok.
VodalokNightkiller

Return to Official House Announcements