HotD Parlor - Feb 13th 3PM EST

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

HotD Parlor - Feb 13th 3PM EST

Postby The Madame X » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:59 pm

I would like to thank all parlor participants: Members, Dedicants and Swans for joining us on our “Call of the Wild” Parlor Saturday afternoon.

Lupercalia approaches on Sunday the 14th so we felt it was a the perfect time to host an open parlor inviting all Members, Dedicants and Swans to join us and discuss The Call of the Wild. We discussed our connection with the wilderness, nature, beast and the elements and how we utilize the Wild to inspire, motivate and access our inter-connectivity, and dream potential - we discussed meditations, experiences and personal ceremonies that evoke the wild within and around us, and yet so much was left unsaid. A bit of homework was let on the table and I am looking forward to your introspections.

It was great to reconnect real-time and get to know our Dedicants and Swans a little better still.
In attendance sharing wisdom, candor and jest were House Members: Herr Wulfsunus, Master Deacon, Lady Sequanna, NyxFury, Hesperus, and I with Dedicants: Vodalok, Ookami, Kate and Blackwolf with our beloved BlackSwans: Miss LaRue, Gavin, Genoveva Rossi, Gigi Princess Grey, and Asif ... who did I miss?

Thank All of You for sharing in our Parlor. I do hope you walked away with some interesting concepts to explore, ponder and utilize. I’m already looking forward to next.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Official House Announcements