[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Banner - For those who want to help promote the House online

Banner - For those who want to help promote the House online

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Banner - For those who want to help promote the House online

Postby Bholanath » Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:46 pm

_Bholanath_
Dark Chylde of The Madame X
, WebMaster
, Founder
Bholanath
Member / Webmaster

Postby Jezabel » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:41 pm

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

"Before you speak, ask yourself ; is it kind? is it true? does it improve on the silence?" - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Jezabel

Postby Aeon_Atratus » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:15 pm

I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light.
-Satai Delenn
Aeon_Atratus

Postby lady_sequanna » Wed May 24, 2006 9:52 am

Should that come up as the actual banner or button if I put it on my myspace profile with the things? I can't make it change from the link form... I know I know, I'm totally clueless when it come to these things. Help?...
lady_sequanna
Member / Elder

Postby deacongray » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:44 pm

I'm in the same boat...clueless.

still I would love to add them to the Grave Yard Press project. I will see if we have them...or...what we are doing.

I have a web designer for a reason...pure luck on my part

D
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby lady_sequanna » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:36 pm

well I decided to educate myself a bit and do some research. so now I know bb codes and html codes are not the same, here we use bb codes, on myspace the html ones. so I saved the banner on my pc, uploaded it to photobucket.com, used the html code they create automatically there, replaced the bit where it pointed back to photobucket and there, I got my banner working. I know much more now. Yay, go me! ;)
lady_sequanna
Member / Elder

Postby The Madame X » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:47 pm

I would like to thank all those Members, Dedicants and Guests alike who have the House of the Dreaming Banner on their site. It is the best kind of recognition.

If you belong to an organization or have a cool site of your own we'd love to do a Banner Exchange. To this end please contact our current Web-Master Herr Wulfsunus.

Thank you all.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Von_Spookiness » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:34 am

Vitae Dominae
Von_Spookiness

Postby Dys » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:15 pm

"Expect nothing, but be prepared for anything"-Dys

"We are twilit spirits racing through the Dream...lets not forget to stop & smell the roses..."-Dys

myspace.com/lord_dys
Dys

Postby The Madame X » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:40 pm

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Dys » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:46 pm

"Expect nothing, but be prepared for anything"-Dys

"We are twilit spirits racing through the Dream...lets not forget to stop & smell the roses..."-Dys

myspace.com/lord_dys
Dys

Postby Berinvonn » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:55 am

I wish to post the banner on my pages. I have already come up with the link code. I hope that is alright. Yes?
Berinvonn

Postby The Madame X » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:01 am

Thank you all.
It is an honor to be mentioned on your pages.
:)
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Arioch » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:47 pm

Dark Blessings,
Arioch

It is not heresy and I will not repent!
Arioch