HotD Open Parlor - June 26, 2016

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

HotD Open Parlor - June 26, 2016

Postby The Madame X » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:50 pm

I would like to thank all parlor participants: Members, Dedicants, Swans and Friends for joining us on our “Community Service” Parlor on Sunday afternoon.

After the powerful full moon Equinox, we felt it was a the perfect time to host an open parlor inviting all Members, Dedicants, Swans and Friends to join us and discuss Community Service. We discussed ways to reach out to local communities, ways to benefit our community, and act as leaders within our circles, either Dayside or Nightside, including possible local gatherings and the rendering of services. We shared how we envisioned ourselves, our talents and our contributions to others and how we each plan to make progress along our personal Nightside paths. Over 2hrs chat and yet so much was left unsaid.

It was great to reconnect real-time and get to know our Seekers, Dedicants and Swans a little better still.
In attendance sharing wisdom, candor and jest were House Members: Herr Wulfsunus, Master Deacon, Lady Sequanna, Hesperus, and I with Dedicants: Vodalok, Kate and Blackwolf with our beloved BlackSwans: Miss LaRue, Gigi Princess Grey... Plus our Friends: Louisa Krupp, Kara Vermouth, Gideon (Kuriak), Steel Crow (Des) and Jean-Sébastien Laviolette ... who did I miss?

Thank All of You for sharing in our Parlor. I do hope you walked away with some interesting concepts to explore, ponder and utilize.
Because sometimes its not just about ourselves its about the greater good of the Community.
Till next!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: HotD Open Parlor - June 26, 2016

Postby deacongray » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:03 am

Sounds awesome!!
Wicked Warrior
deacongray