[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Communication With The Spirit World

Communication With The Spirit World

This publicly viewable forum is to discuss concepts and personal experiences surrounding mysterious and unexplained encounters with unseen forces, spiritual influences, people who don't know they are dead, and the many bridges and dark frontiers that approach us to the next world. Hauntings, possessions, spirit communications, apparitions, discarnate intelligences, and all things that go bump in the night.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray, LadyGigiFrost

Communication With The Spirit World

Postby The Madame X » Fri May 18, 2007 8:23 pm

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby nar'suan'ark » Mon May 21, 2007 6:43 am

Hello there Madame X well for me and the spirit world is an intersting point.. I do it at will and with out any warning sometimes. Like dream weaving( rare tho ), just stiting watching tv, chating on the computer well just about any were.. One time i had a chat with eather a astral traveler or spirit thing for almost an hour or so.. I have about 7 that folow me around and had spirit World/ person's save me on so many differant times and i also noted that gatekeeper is in there for many years i had that stuck in my head well more like a voice "you are a gatekeeper" so maybe that has something to do with it.. ok this may sound strange but my friends wantedto say hello.. ( the other world ) Tishar, Tom, Garoth, sarah, joana and johon .. "Hello".. ok so now do you see what i mean... Well very interesting topic Madame X...
"All will come to thos who wait"
MSN: gothic_black_raven
yahoo raven_shadowcat
nar'suan'ark

Re: Communication With The Spirit World

Postby bateleur » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:19 pm

In my experience could be done in different ways (just you dont proper know if the daemons are inside your head or outside it, this is a very long ongoing discussion on most magick systems).

* Divination system ( Tarot, runes, shells or whatever) : may be used for simple responses,not really an interaction, more just getting some answers.

* Altered state communication: for me real crystal balls or black obsidian mirrors .. can used to trance and channel some spirit (have some exp but not sure if was real or not).

* Lucid dreams communication: try to meet your spirit or guides in the astral plane (really one of the easiest one )

* invocation-evocation ritual magick: even i have some experiment can not say i have a real success on this.

* Synchronicity : identify some unusual events that suddenly appears trying to communicate with some spirits.

Each system depends on your personal preferences, background and mood.
nothing is true everything is permitted
bateleur

Postby The Madame X » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Bateleur you touch upon some terrific points.
Ritual work via invocation or evocation is a very strong and effective method of channeling spiritual presences. While they are not exactly seances, it can certainly be said that seances are a type of ritual used to evoke or invoke the spirit.
In some circles spirit boards are considered a form of divination, much like tarot and runes. Divinatory tools are after all tools, and can be used with different purposes.
And you are quite right, recently we have been speaking of lucid dreaming and yes, Lucid Dreams can certainly facilitate communication with spiritual presences. I certainly have experienced this first hand.

But do tell me more of this synchronicity you speak of. Can you give me some examples? How does it work for you?
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby bateleur » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Some of the experiences on communication are trigger by some unusual events. If you made some ritual or try to communicate with some spirits you may notice that object that suddenly appears (after been lost years) or people give you things that have a meaning in the context of your communication or question.

For example : if you ask something to some well known spirit and have some possible answers and suddently someone give you something they just found and is one of the possible answers its quite clear if you are open to see it. Beware of seen obvious answers just couse you are thinking on them (like dont think about a white elephant and you can avoid to visualize one).

( synchronicity was study by Jung as some magical way too, )
nothing is true everything is permitted
bateleur

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Sun May 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Well a story from ages passed - I was in primary school about 7 years of age and several of my little friends went into a shed with my witch boards, to call upon spirit's. In the middle of it the shed floor which was on a foundation started knocking really loud.
All my little friends went running out of the shed screaming and left me sitting there by my self and refused to come back in and close the board with me.
LOL -
BlackSwan to Master Deacon
Dreaming of Dreaming ~Lady Frost
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Postby Vadorian » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:51 am

Well, my early experience came when i was 5 yrs old. It was the day the veild was thinnest,Halloween/Samhain. A car crash was on the highway not too far from my house at the time & I woke up to a visiting spirit in my room. It scared me at first for I wasnt expecting a dark shadowy mass at the end of my bed. But the more I focused on him he became clearer to me. They looked just like they did in life, but unfortunately the way they died. A bit bloody & torn up. Yes, great for a 5 yr old to see.. :shock: I was suprisingly calm tho. They were not sure what was going on so i told the spirit he was dead & to pass on to the other side, so they did. Ever since then Ive been able to communicate with the spirit world. From time to time I have to block many of them out for certain reasons. But if you have any other means for contacting the other side of the veil, please do some research & have some prtection for those sneaky ones that get thru. There have been times where I cleanse a house or area because of a lost or unweildy shadow floating around. Other times the inhabitants just want to know any messages to recieve or send.^v^
Vadorian

Return to Supernatural and Paranormal