[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - The Prohibition Spirit Photo

The Prohibition Spirit Photo

This publicly viewable forum is to discuss concepts and personal experiences surrounding mysterious and unexplained encounters with unseen forces, spiritual influences, people who don't know they are dead, and the many bridges and dark frontiers that approach us to the next world. Hauntings, possessions, spirit communications, apparitions, discarnate intelligences, and all things that go bump in the night.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray, LadyGigiFrost

The Prohibition Spirit Photo

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:18 pm

These four guy's - god love them. They risked there lives during the Prohibition to make, sale, production, and transportation of alcohol.
However, this location goes back to the mid 1700. The prohibition did not take place until 1920 to 1933.
Photo taken by: GF copyright

BlackSwan to Master Deacon
Dreaming of Dreaming ~Lady Frost
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Re: The Prohibition Spirit Photo

Postby The Madame X » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:08 am

Can you tell us more about this pic?
Did you capture it? Where was this taken?
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Oh Yes Madamex - I would love to tell you more.
First all pick's I have posted I did take. Because of my gift's I am able to communicate with the spirit's around me and I normally have very very good connections and get them to show themselves in my photo's. They too, what other's to know, that just because there physical bodies are no loner living, they are very real.

This was taken at a place in Jefferson, Texas - as some of this pic's I have are. I was on the call list by the mayor of the City. This city is one of the most haunted cities, I have ever seen. This is at a friends house in Jefferson, Texas. He too is an author in the spirit world.
These spirit's you see here are from the Prohibition to make, sale, production, and transportation of alcohol. However, this location goes back to the mid 1700. The prohibition did not take place until 1920 to 1933.

My first visit to the home, I was not meet by these men. I was meet with a man from the 1800's who killed his wife, out of druggen, abusive rage with a cast iron pan. My mouth started to hurt, I was being chocked and my gums started bleeding. I was crying in pain, with blood running down my chine. Yes, I have witness!!
Mitch and his wife took me off the property and explain what was happening to me. Yes, I gathered myself together, went back and did what it is I do.

Now, these four men in this photo, where kind, funny and yes drunk at times. However, they where only trying to make a living at that time. They have been known to run trespassers off the property, and yes there is gun fire. While the bullets are not real, but the energy is so strong, they (spirit's) can recreate the sound, show themselves with guns in hand.

This is in a location in Jefferson, Tx called the grove.

At some point, I would love to load a EVP (Electronic voice phenomena) of spirit's that I have communicated with as well. I use my ability/gift's to communicate with these spirit's (good and bad), photograph them and record there voices of our conversation.

What ever I can learn from them, will better me when someday it's my time. It's important to make friends on the other side, rather good or bad spirit's. As a Kitra, I use my gift's to work the better of the good even in realms not of this world.

Sincerely and Graciously
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Oh the photo was taken outside, where they us to make and sale there goods
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Postby The Madame X » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:51 am

Thank you, very cool indeed!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Thank you... often times I feel like a watermelon blooming in a rose patch.
no one seems to understand the things to think that I still is overwhelming at times specially after moving I feel alone
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Return to Supernatural and Paranormal