[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Skeeter - spirit writing photo: by GF copyright

Skeeter - spirit writing photo: by GF copyright

This publicly viewable forum is to discuss concepts and personal experiences surrounding mysterious and unexplained encounters with unseen forces, spiritual influences, people who don't know they are dead, and the many bridges and dark frontiers that approach us to the next world. Hauntings, possessions, spirit communications, apparitions, discarnate intelligences, and all things that go bump in the night.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray, LadyGigiFrost

Skeeter - spirit writing photo: by GF copyright

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Ok - I did an investigation for a family who lost a family member. It's important for you to know that when I do go on location, I do not what to know anything about the location!! I was told nothing not even why I was there and that's how I like it.
Claps to the floor, holding my throat and what might have felt like to some as an attack, was not. She lady was a famous ventriloquist, who died of throat cancer, she had a dummy she named Skeeter - The sister stole the dummy and sold it, as it was worth a lot of money, because of who she was and the gift she had.
In the end the family was looking for the dummy and oddly enough the writing was on the wall.

I have tried to place two pic one at the normal shot as I took it and the other a close up. Maybe you too can see the writing on the back wall. Yes, please do not worry about the shadow beings, there in most pics I take. There is also a wolf, but that was her pet - I am focused on the writing on the wall as the dead talk and write (not well, but who am I to judge)

Photo 1

Photo 2 close up (I do not like two as it is to blurred)
BlackSwan to Master Deacon
Dreaming of Dreaming ~Lady Frost
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Return to Supernatural and Paranormal