[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - question; knock in the walls

question; knock in the walls

This publicly viewable forum is to discuss concepts and personal experiences surrounding mysterious and unexplained encounters with unseen forces, spiritual influences, people who don't know they are dead, and the many bridges and dark frontiers that approach us to the next world. Hauntings, possessions, spirit communications, apparitions, discarnate intelligences, and all things that go bump in the night.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray, LadyGigiFrost

question; knock in the walls

Postby VodalokNightkiller » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:38 pm

have any of you ever heard knocking in the walls of your home, that are then followed by missing time?
I am all that is left of life, I am Vodalok.
VodalokNightkiller

Re: question; knock in the walls

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Funny you should ask. I just moved in to the new little house in Idaho and my bedroom use to be the patio in the 1920. In the 30"s they added it as a room to the house. There is a door in the bedroom and when you open it it's just a wall there. Yes, people are always knocking on it - lol
I have people (ghost) knocking on the back door as well and they are part ghost. They are always playing music, I smell food cooking, and lots of chatter and laughter. One night I had blue and white balls of light dancing around the house and it was light up like afire works show. Pretty good really.
BlackSwan to Master Deacon
Dreaming of Dreaming ~Lady Frost
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Postby The Madame X » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:24 am

Knocking not so much, but i definitely have experienced missing time, particularly when I was younger. I remember hoping I had been abducted by aliens, crows or gypsies... but most likely I would be enthralled in daydreaming and would completely lose all sense of passing time.
Vodalok...what do you suppose is the connection between the 2?
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby LillaStarr » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:28 pm

I have had doors open and close in front of me, I see spirits walking in and out of apt and across room. I do get knocking on wall and odd sounds. NOthing more than that , i just view it as a part of my life..reminder to me , no fear
lilla
the star is dark can you see her?

lillastarr
LillaStarr

Postby VodalokNightkiller » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:41 am

I am all that is left of life, I am Vodalok.
VodalokNightkiller

Return to Supernatural and Paranormal