The Grand Grimoire

Here we will introduce and discuss non-fiction literary books and other publications. The goal is to broaden our horizons and deepen our collective personal study of esoteric topics of particular interest to our Nightkind Group, like magick, necromancy, mysticism, the astral realms, divination, the occult, paganism, shamanism, vampirism, therianthropy etc...

Moderator: The Madame X

The Grand Grimoire

Postby Zane » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:34 am

I highly recommend this one. It's not for just anybody. The way it's written and how it goes into detail is something that I've never read before. Apparently it was given to King Solomon because he was the only one who could be trusted with such information. Whether you're from a religious background, enjoy learning new things or you like to just take time out of your day and just read whatever comes across your sight, this is one of the very few I would suggest to everyone to at least read all the way through one time. I don't have any clue on how to look at this work and i'd like you all to give me your intake please. I also have a PDF copy of it in my computer as we speak so if anyone would like a copy of your own to read and study then just let me know. i do not plan on just sending this out to just anybody and i wish that those of you who want to have it in your library please take it as if it were real, mainly because of possible dangers if it were to be. Why chance it right? If I come up with any more suggestions i'll be sure to mention them. I hope i don't cross any kind of lines with this one and i say that simply because i wish not to offend anyone here and if i somehow do, please let me know. Thank you.
Zane

Re: The Grand Grimoire

Postby The Madame X » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:48 pm

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: The Grand Grimoire

Postby Zane » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:25 pm

I'm not 100% sure to be honest. I took a preview look inside the book from the link you shared above and it didn't give me enough inside looks to be certain. Now, the picture in the front of the book of the black and white thing is also in my copy but there are some small differences I did notice. Still not enough to say yay or nay.
Zane

Return to Akashic Hall Study Chamber