seeing the dead

This publicly viewable forum is to discuss concepts and personal experiences surrounding mysterious and unexplained encounters with unseen forces, spiritual influences, people who don't know they are dead, and the many bridges and dark frontiers that approach us to the next world. Hauntings, possessions, spirit communications, apparitions, discarnate intelligences, and all things that go bump in the night.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray, LadyGigiFrost

seeing the dead

Postby Lil Succubus » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:24 pm

I am 27yrs old and I have my whole life seen the dead, not like ghostwhisper, but I have seen felt or heard them I just want to know is there anyone here that has had any experieces like these. Sometimes I just need someone to talk to who understands the voices in cemeterys or the things on the side of the road. I get them a lot and ususally when I am alone, my hubby is a dampiner so when he is around it isn't to bad but when he is gone it is a diffrent story. I sometimes get scared but not so much anymore and I have been possessed which was not to fun.

So I guess the question is, is there anybody out there?
sweet dreams and bloody kisses
Lil Succubus

Postby vampirearges » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:39 pm

For me it is not a constant thing, but I have had people request for me to enter their homes when they believe that the homes are haunted. Sometimes, the homes are, and sometimes they are not, but I have had ghosts choose to show themselves to me. I rarely hear the voices of the dead, but I have seen ghosts and seen what some call Shadow People.
"...In our sleep, pain, which cannot forget,
falls drop by drop upon the heart until, in our
own despair, against our will, comes wisdom
through the awful grace of God...." --Aeschylus
~~`^. .^`~~
vampirearges

Postby The Madame X » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:45 pm

In my opinion, the Key to most of our gifts is to learn how to control and master them so that we can decide when its time to tune them off or turn them on.
While i don't advise to 'play' with this gift, i strongly advise you to face it with courage and not fear. We must firmly believe that our ‘will’ is strong enough to protect us. Along the same line we may also choose to call upon our guardian angel, a protective deity, servitor, or egregore. Know that ultimately You have control over this. You can say "No" and "Not Now"...and you can also opt to close this window permanently, but it doesn't sound like that's what you want to do.

I am curious about your possession, if you feel comfortable enough to share it with us, I'm sure we'd love to hear it...well, read it.

I have bumped up a thread "Communicating with the spirit world" that you may be interested in reading thru.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: seeing the dead

Postby nyxfury » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:57 pm

In Physics we already know time and space isn't linear. When you see a ghost or apparition, the type that looks just like the person, often it can be see through according to some and sometimes it is just like me and you. the apparition sometimes isn't there but you can hear things it is doing almost like varying degrees.
when many people experience it they rarely even know it is a ghost and remark things like, "it was cool you have people in your restaurant in period pieces".
It is always something this person would have been doing in their lifetime and even if you feel they are interacting with you, they are still doing something that was their normal behavior or characteristic of them in their lifetime.

There is a Fort in Savannah called Fort Jackson. Many people will tell the groundskeepers and people who work there how cool it was they do recreations to which the workers have no idea what they are talking about. All the recollections from people seeing the soldiers march, remark they are marching on their knees....though from above where most people see them they are looking down and might not notice this, but many have remarked about them on their knees. According to the ground keeper, he told me the ground during that time was 4 or 5 ft lower.
Most of these experiences are almost like a recording. The question then becomes why does this seem to happen more in certain places...
It is like there is something specific about the place like Savannah. something that makes time much less linear. I have read some very interesting ideas about this in string theory as to why certain places have a different resonance...however I will say physics is a science I am not very strong in.

In my mind the phenomenon of apparitions don't have an awareness...or as they only did when they were doing the activity seen, it isn't interacting at all with your awareness. Space is like a trampoline, it isn't like time travel, it is just more like pushing play on your dvd.
Sex is like a game of bridge, if you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand!
nyxfury

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:18 pm

Lil Succubus,
Anytime you did someone to talk to I would love to chat with you about it. I know it can feel lonely at times and even times you feel like your going crazy.
Sometimes, I hear them, see them, smell them and feel them, while other times it's all those things. I don't know really what label to give myself. I am a clairvoyant and empathy, both these gift's feel like one and not twp separate gifts. Things can be very intense at times.
I have been chocked, pushed, slapped, groped, hugged, kissed, kicked and have experienced many possession's.
I agree with Madamex, this is not a gift to play with. I was born like this and some say it goes away and other's have said that it came back to them as they got older. I was luck enough to have a mother who, once she excepted my abilities was able to help me. As nutty as it sounds, I have also been blessed to have a spirit that has also added me in my gift. I had a crone who, was very much like a grandmother figure and mentor at one point in my life (20 years) also was a very gifted physic, who worked with me to better understand myself better. I am also trying to better understand and why?

To me; all things are made of energy having EMF's (electromagnetic fields), maybe those like us are just sensitive to these things such as ghost, spirit and animal communication. I could be wrong, but it's the best answer I have found for myself.

In the past, my gift ended many relationships, because not everyone can handle this.
BlackSwan to Master Deacon
Dreaming of Dreaming ~Lady Frost
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Postby ArtimusAusir » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:00 pm

I myself have seen, heard felt, etc many things ever since I was a child. As a child, I viewed such things as I'm sure most children do, as being real to me alone, like imaginary friends. As I got older and these occurances continued and even grew stronger in varying degrees, I began to see these things through a different lens, so to speak. The more research I did and the more I turned into myself for answers, the more I realized it wasn't "all in my head."

I remember one rather personal incident, shortly after my dog passed away. She was living at my parents' house. I had gone to their house for a visit and I kept hearing my dog'g collar jingle the way it did when she would run with her license tag hitting the buckle of her collar. I knew she were dead and buried but heard it clear as day. After returning home I still occasionally heard the jingling of her tag.
ArtimusAusir

Return to Supernatural and Paranormal