[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Spiritual Blueprinting, Predestination, and Reincarnation

Spiritual Blueprinting, Predestination, and Reincarnation

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:48 am

Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan, February 2008

A great deal of spirituality is concerned with the afterlife or the spiritual evolution of the soul. Vampyres are intensely spiritual people and as such often study a great many types of spirituality and philosophies. Spiritual evolution begins as soon as we incarnate and draw breath. The many tenets of evolution lead us to many paths of which have many different views. There are no right or wrong paths, no philosophy that is correct or absolute, and any path to evolution and ascension must be made on a personal basis. No man is the captain of another man's soul nor is the spirit of one accountable to the soul of another. Understanding is the path to awareness which is in turn the path of ascension. For this reason I have foregone getting into specific religious ideology and doctrine as each man and woman must walk their own path free from influence. I include only my personal interpretations of this complex topic.

There are no new souls, no spirits that are just now coming into play. We are all centuries, even millenia old (if one relates time in such increments. My views of time are very different but that is for another article.). Thus we carry within us all very old souls with very ancient wisdom that awaits our awakening to begin relaying this information.

Prior to incarnating we are one with the Source, indeed a part of it. Spiritual blueprinting occurs when the discarnate soul (energy body) begins to slow in vibrational tone and form density and breaks away from the Source. As it does so it begins making the necessary adjustments for the coming transmutation into a physical finite form. It begins forming paths and lessons that will need to be learned in order to quicken the vibration, heighten it, and eventually regain its true form once again. In doing so it creates all measure of physical experiences that will lead it to paths leading into other paths. This type of spiritual preparation could be compared to walking a complex labyrinth or maze in which one path leads the soul closer to ascension and the other leads it to yet another incarnation but in the end all paths lead to the same point. There are just different ways of getting there.

During the process of creating this draft the soul splits into two forms. One form, the twin soul, remains on the higher level within the 12th chakra, which is the mirror image of its higher self. This is to urge the soul to be reunited not only with the Source that created it, but also to be reunited with its mirror image. This also occurs because the soul is infinite even as it begins to gain mass. The part of the soul that remains closest to the Source is lighter in density, but too heavy to remain with the Source. This part remains on a higher level than the soul but not yet on the ascension level. Often when the individual is on the path to ascension and has accessed the 8th chakra, the person may begin to receive information from their spirit guide, or the mental impression of the twin soul or mirror self. This is needed to remind the soul of its true nature as the time between the activation of the 8th chakra and the ascension back into an infinite nonphysical form is a frightening period. Thus the twin soul gives comfort and advice intended to reunite the two, form a complete energy body, and elevate into the infinite form.

Everything that a person will ever learn, every trial the person will ever undergo, any sadness, illness, death, happiness, pleasure, or tragedy will be chosen at the time of incarnation. This is simply so that the soul may have the full venue of physical experience prior to ascension. It is also so that they may help and teach by example the way of evolution. For this reason, three different types of soul patterns are to be noted: the path of the creator, the path of the teacher, and the path of the healer. These paths take on many different roads and we may see each one reflected within our own community caste system. The path of the creator is similar in structure to the Kitra. The path of the teacher the path of Ramkt. The path of healer may well be found within the path of the Mradu. As all souls are generally composits of all three, one type may be more prominant than others. This dominant soul path generally determines the path that a person will take in that incarnation and any lessons that are to be learned within that path as well as the options. And the options are legion as there are thousands of paths to be taken from each path of the blueprint. Each one has a different outcome and each one has a different vibration that elevates us. Because our souls only work in one direction, which is toward ascension and higher vibration, we can not lose the information and lessons we have learned. Thus we can not lose the vibrations we have attained. In short, irregardless of how difficult a life may prove to be there is a reason for every trial and that reason is essentially for the greater good and elevation of the soul. There is no backsliding or cosmic paddle. It is simply a matter of choice. Of action and reaction. The way that we react to one action triggers the path to the next action and so forth.

Free will is likely one of the most debated of topics in any spiritual forum, be they Pagan, esoteric, or Christian. Do we have it or do we not? Well we wouldn't need a blueprint if we didn't and to be perfectly honest the universe is too ordered, too structured for our care, consideration, and overall existence for me to even begin to ponder a Source being too selfish to allow us to have say so over our lives. Along this train of thought, we can not control the actions of others only the actions of ourselves. The actions of others affect our decisions but it is the manner in which we respond that decide what actions will follow. It is important to remember that even though the soul breaks away from the Source it is not through punishment but through vibration. There is no true separation as the soul is tethered to the Source by spirit. This tether is only so that the soul may find its way back to the Source that it was originally attached to, but also so that we may be interconnected with others as well. We were never intended to walk this path alone but instead to aid, teach, and heal each other. On the flip side of free will is fate or predestination.

Generally there are several views of predestination commonly referred to as fate. One view states that some form of Divinity (Source, Ancients, God, Goddess, so forth) is in control of our lives and that our decisions are crafted and predecided by this Divinity. Our ascension is reliant upon a omniscient being rather than our own actions and that this being applies actions to our lives in accordance to its divine will. Another take on predestination views it as being conditional, as a way of offering redemption. This view holds that even though man is inherently flawed because of losing his divine status that his choice to take faith and love as a path over the paths of other paths that separate us from the Source the path is already set. In yet another view the events that come into our lives from birth to death are all in the hands of the Fates and are out of our control. Generally this view doesn't leave room for expansion or for any life other than the one. In short you have one shot so you'd better get it right the first time. However this philosophy negates one thing. The law of personal accountability.

In order for any person to rise above the mundane state and achieve a heightened state of awareness and vibration it is vitally necessary to acknowledge a life lesson, glean what we can from it, and release it if necessary. If something causes us pain, illness, or fear it is better to release it and move forward taking what we can from it and utilizing it for a greater cause rather than hoarding it for our own suffering. For this reason personal accountability is the most important thing we can take into our paths. There are no right and wrong paths, only right and wrong mindsets. We make mistakes, or things that bring us discomfort and distract us from our paths. How else would we learn, grow, and expand? It is the manner in which we react to these things that determine at what rate we will grow and expand.

Reincarnation is intended to aid in that expansion by providing multiple lives (paths) in which to learn these lessons. The forms that we take are dependent upon the vibration we held last. As we can not digress in spiritual form, only progress in evolution we can not take the form of something with a lower vibrational note than what we maintained in our first incarnation. For example if a blade of grass was first incarnated as grass it could not incarnate next as a speck of dirt, but it could advance to say a daffodil or angel trumpet and then later as an aspen, or birch.

If you follow the train of thought that delves into multidimensional selves that parallel each other, your incarnations are all in existence at the same point and as such reincarnation simply acts as a function to maintain the frame of those verses in which you will incarnate. The choice to reincarnate is in accordance to your free will as it relates to your lessons found within your blueprinting. Some philosophies state thousands of years in between these incarnations, some have no set time frames while others state a limit on how many times one may reincarnate.

The concept behind many reincarnation theories is that we are doomed to continue reincarnating and repeating old patterns until we get it right, recognising the patterns and discontinuing the behavior. Another popular concept is the concept of karma. Let me just say now that if you didn't like what I've said so far, you will likely not be happy with this either.

The universe does not keep tabs on our human mishaps and personal choices. The forces that govern universal balance are not concerned with our personal decisions only with keeping balance of energies so that everything functions as it should on a higher level. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction and nowhere is this truer than within universal order. Karma was never intended to be used as a universal paddle but as a source for healing. Karma is simply the blockages that we acquire within the ascension process that prevents us from moving foreward. It could be something as simple as a fear that needs to be faced or a loss that needs to be released. The concept that we are being eternally punished stems from the same concept that teaches that we are separate from divinity. Since we were never truly separated from the divine we also were never intended to be eternally punished for simply being more dense than the Source. Learning to release and heal are not only important for our physical health but also for our mental and spiritual health. As the soul takes resident within our mind as well as our body, the connections effect each other. We can lengthen our lives or shorten them simply by choosing which things are healthy, which ones are not, and which ones will bring us peace or turmoil. We are truly the captain of our souls.
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby rhen » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Normally what you write is very easily understood but I must admit that you lost me between the third and fourth paragraphs. I am glad that it makes sense to someone at least. hugs my dear

Rhen
rhen

awesome

Postby EzikielTempted » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:34 pm

I've been thinking much about this recently (that always seems to happen whenever I look back at the forums, think I've got an original though pattern going on, and someone's already written the damn thing. :P ) and I must say that we have a very similar idea brewing in the cauldron.

I've been pondering, though, what about the creation mythos of otherkin and vampires and the like? Is our source somewhat of kilter to the cosmic biggie? Obviously, several of us have many ties to the darker deities (Hecate, Set, Anubis, Iachakos, to name a few) and perhaps their ether is where many of us broke off from?

In Konstantinos' books, he does talk about a dark ether, perhaps the godheads assumed to be the source of the river sticks (an image I've always associated with the Dark Ether) is the deity that became the source of otherkin and vampyres on this reality? I'll have to bump the creation story that someone wrote on here, maybe a response to that and tie these two concepts together would be appropriate.

Well written, by the way. I love the way your words make me think (and sometimes grab a dictionary).

Eternally,

Ezikiel
SINcerely,

Ezikiel
House of the Dreaming
Vox Homunculi

"There is no nightmare more potent than a memory."
EzikielTempted

Postby The Madame X » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:22 pm

Rhen... it is not an easy concept to grasp.
let me see if i can explain it visually. hehe

Imagine the source, or the source of all souls, as a big pot of boiling soapy water. As it boils bubbles form and are released into the air... this is akin to the process of the soul's release from the source to incarnate into a physical body. When the bubble bursts, it is akin to the ending of the physical life. The watery substance then returns-rains into the pot and commingles with the rest of the soapy water ... this is akin to the return of the soul to the source.

I hope that helps.

Aislin may just hate this visual... but there you have it.
evaporation, condensation, precipitation lol
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby rhen » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:50 pm

Aislin is going to hate me for saying this but soapy water makes much more sense to me lol! Thanx Madame X.

Rhen
rhen

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:07 pm

LOL!!!! I love it!!! I absolutely love it!!! That's classic. I've got to remember that one. Thanks Madame. I get a lot of questions like this and I always try to explain it but I can tell that I lose people somewhere down the line.

now on to ET.

"I've been pondering, though, what about the creation mythos of otherkin and vampires and the like? Is our source somewhat of kilter to the cosmic biggie? Obviously, several of us have many ties to the darker deities (Hecate, Set, Anubis, Iachakos, to name a few) and perhaps their ether is where many of us broke off from?

You have to take into consideration that what we consider vampyres has been drastically altered throughout the centuries, even the millenium. you really have to consider that all myths and even religions are based upon basic truths. Myths and religions and spirituality even philosophies are nothing more than humanity's way of trying to interpret those so that they can be better understood. With that being said, vampyres are neither light nor dark nor are the energies or deities or egregores that they are attached to. Every higher being or higher energy is nothing more than a face of the source that presented itself to a common group of people in a way that would be appealing and culturally accepted not because it wanted control over thoe people but because it wanted a relationship with them. Those ethers are not separate from the source. They are a very vital part of it. We try to cubby hole things to make them easier for us but we are denying our own liberation by doing so.I

n Konstantinos' books, he does talk about a dark ether, perhaps the godheads assumed to be the source of the river sticks (an image I've always associated with the Dark Ether) is the deity that became the source of otherkin and vampyres on this reality?"

I've read nearly all of his books and while I like him as a person I don't care for them.I've never seen someone try so hard to prove he doesn't exist in my life. You have to decide for yourself the definition of darkness and work from there. Everything is made of equal portions and the universe works on continual balance points. I can use myself as an example in this because I'm like night and day on a spiritual level. Most people in the community that read my blogs and posts on various forums like this only see this side of me. They only see the side that a lot of them consider to be fluffy and very light centered which to some is in direct conflict with my nature as a vampyre. What a lot of people do not know is that I have a very close affiliation with death and I am painfully empathic sometimes. I left a medical profession because of it. I move to those that are dying.I have visions and images and even physical pain from their deaths sometimes. A lot of these people are completely random, sometimes they are not. This led me to study necromancy in my old coven when I was just a girl. As it may seem more congruous with my nature it is not congruous with my spirituality which says preserve life at all costs. We are all made up of these types of energies but the labels that we stick on them is what prevents us from either moving foreward or staying where we are.

That is something you will never see in a Konstantinos book

Eternally,

Aislin
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby EzikielTempted » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:41 pm

SINcerely,

Ezikiel
House of the Dreaming
Vox Homunculi

"There is no nightmare more potent than a memory."
EzikielTempted

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)