[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Dreaming Weekend in Las Vegas, NV May 21th -24th

Dreaming Weekend in Las Vegas, NV May 21th -24th

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Dreaming Weekend in Las Vegas, NV May 21th -24th

Postby The Madame X » Wed May 13, 2009 1:17 pm

House of the Dreaming is hosting a family weekend in the City of Lights, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Please join Khan, Alterra and I for an exciting weekend filled with daring adventures.
We are looking forward to reconnecting with old friends in person and meet new friends as well. This is the perfect opportunity for interested participants and particularly Dedicants to meet and get to know the Family in person.

If you are interested in joining us please contact any of us for more details and information.

Our Family Weekend will be ongoing simultaneously with the Dark Nations Gathering (being held May 22nd and 23rd).
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Recap

Postby The Madame X » Tue May 26, 2009 1:33 am

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby doreanne_shade » Tue May 26, 2009 7:14 am

"You're shivering, Who do you live for?, "In order to discover, You must believe" ~Gackt"
doreanne_shade

Postby Khan » Tue May 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Khan
Ramkht, House of the Dreaming
Candor Dat Viribus Alas

"You tell them I'm coming, and Hell is coming with me."
Khan

Re: Dreaming Weekend in Las Vegas, NV May 21th -24th

Postby CountessNessa » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:47 am

I know it is late for this post to respond, but sense I have formally handed my house over to my first born, I am now looking into being one with the House of Dreaming. I have always loved Mademex and she has always been such an inspiration to me. As I go through the archives to read on all the posts, you will see little me pop up and reply from here and there. I also wanted to say that it was a great honor to meet all of you and I am so excited to see what the great Michigan State has to offer to our community. I truly hope that if anyone has any questions or concerns, they will address them to me, so that I can answer them with true honesty. Integrity is so very important to me and as I see, it also is for all of you. May this move and this direction in my life fill us all with new hopes. :)
CountessNessa
Abbon House Ma'at

Postby The Madame X » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:54 am

Thank you Nessa :) Its never too late to chime in,
I am positively delighted with the prospect of our collaboration :)
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby CountessNessa » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Thank you so kindly, your words truly mean so much to me. :)
CountessNessa
Abbon House Ma'at

Return to Events