[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Last night we had a Collective filming party I think

Last night we had a Collective filming party I think

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Last night we had a Collective filming party I think

Postby Wulfsunus » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Wow, what an evening, not only did i secure a several thousand $ camera for the filming, but we where graced by a parade of accomplished and most willing local personalities, they included Samandryel, Cierce, Kitty Hawk, Myke Hideous, and Tengu. For those who are not familiar or simply want to see their interviews be sure to be stay turned for The Collective announcements regarding the posting of their respective interviews. Our newest dedicant, Rickter, was informed of his dedicancy acceptance in-person as well, it was a night of simply fun and merriment. Wish you where all there as well.
Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Re: Last night we had a Collective filming party I think

Postby RichterLeroux » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:44 am

It really was both a good time and informative at the same time. I am honored to have been there and having been accepted as a dedicant . Seeing the interview for the collective in person versus just over the net is a whole different experience. I would encourage all others who ever get the chance to do so, to jump on it.
"We all have a part to play in a story that is unknown to us"
RichterLeroux

Re: Last night we had a Collective filming party I think

Postby The Madame X » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:51 am

Thank you Herr Wulfsunus for hosting!
Pizza, wine, and was that absinthe I sipped? lol
The camera was so big, Asif looked even smaller...lol...
It was so good to reconnect with folks like Myke and Kitty whom I hadn't seen in years, to get to know new friends like Tengu and to have good friends in our midst namely Samandryel, Circie and Richter who were the Ubber Kitra Team!
It was a great time. Can't wait for next!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Events