[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Do Brain waves play about in Spirit Communication?

Do Brain waves play about in Spirit Communication?

This publicly viewable forum is to discuss concepts and personal experiences surrounding mysterious and unexplained encounters with unseen forces, spiritual influences, people who don't know they are dead, and the many bridges and dark frontiers that approach us to the next world. Hauntings, possessions, spirit communications, apparitions, discarnate intelligences, and all things that go bump in the night.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray, LadyGigiFrost

Do Brain waves play about in Spirit Communication?

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Human brain rhythms and spirit communications

When I was looking from a scientific point of view at spirit communications, I looked at the human brain rhythm's as known as waves. First looking at the Beta there are three levels of the beta:
The Lower Beta works on a Hz of 12 to 16
Beta Waves function on Hz of 16.5 to 20
High Beta function's on Hz of 20.5 to 28

Why is this important? Because in our walking awaking conscious state that the brain function on Beta rhythms.
The Beta produces high brain rhythm's and this is also where we have continuous thought process. The more activate we give the brain during this awakening state, the higher the Hz Beta rhythm’s. If you are worrying this is also done in Beta and this increases the cycles per second that the Beta brain waves work.

The next brain rhythm is the Alpha – Alpha waves are one of my favorites. Because there is so much research on Alpha's starting with bio-feed back and Alpha waves are simply fascinating in how they work. It was not until I started my studies many years ago that I learned we are not born with Alpha waves, that the three types of Alpha's play a functions in our sleep and relaxed state and that they are not fully formed until 3-4 years of age. It's during this development of the three alpha rhythms, that I believe some people can communicate with spirit's and see them as well.
I will try not to make this so long, as not to loose you on what I am about to say.

As many of you know I see, hear, feel, smell and sometimes even taste spirit energy as well as a Master Hypnotist and Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). During my studies and professional career, to better learn human behavior as well as part of my studies to dive into this. It is a great passion of mine.

Anyway, during the the clients relaxed state, I too am relaxed, as I am also using my energy to help move them to a state of relations, and allowing this energy to also flow through my voice (It works), Anyway, During my sessions I would have with out fail every time, have a non paying customer. Normally a friend or close relative of said client who has crossed over into the next phase/dimension/string theory (ect) of that spirit's life.

Through my study of the Alpha rhythms I learned that scientific studies show that, during these relaxed states and typically when the eyes are closed a person can reach hypnosis (Note not Theta level of hypnosis), even early dreaming, & past life recall. I say typically, because I can leave my eyes open be relaxed and or not relaxed and still see spirit's.
This is why I believe that the development as a child something happened in the Alpha Rhythms and within the cortex, which my allow me to see and communicate with the things that I do. Let me say this is a scientific view point, I do believe that there are things that I do not believe can be explained by science. Simply because they are to encompassing with complexity to be understood. Of course, given solid proof I am always open to changing my thought process or at least having an open mind about it.

Alpha Hz range from 8 to 13

Theta Rhythms frequency range from 4 Hz to 7Hz. they are a little lower than the Alpha rhythms and it suggested that Theta waves are typically seen in younger children and some adults.
Through my studies this is the stage of deep hypnosis & meditation. I also believe that this is the open gate to deeper dream work with spirits as well.

Now Delta Rhythms have a frequency range from 4 to 7 Hz, which is the deepest part of the subconsciousness.

Do brain waves play apart in our abilities to see & communicate with spirit's?
BlackSwan to Master Deacon
Dreaming of Dreaming ~Lady Frost
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Re: Do Brain waves play about in Spirit Communication?

Postby AriannaFitzgerald » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:02 am

Lady Frost, I find that interesting, particularly because of the correlation between the development of the brain and the manifestations of Alpha waves.
Now, correlation famously does not always equal causation, but there is certainly something to that.

I am sighted in a way very similar to yourself and my development was stunted slightly, to the point that I have been neurologically tested several times, up to adulthood, because of certain events.

So that strikes a particular chord with me. The lack of research on Alpha waves certainly makes me wonder.
"audaces fortuna iuvat"
Fortune favors the bold
AriannaFitzgerald

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 pm

I have been studying this subject for a very long time. I am pretty shy when it comes to sharing my information, simply because 9 out 10 times I am not understood and misunderstood. It never fails me, in some face to face conversation people give me this look like “what”.
Anyway, Brian waves work on Hz and so does sound.

When speaking to the dead there are some that can manifest enough energy via electromagnetic fields that they can speak as clear as you or I. However, what they say is very short. For time to time I have used a EMF pump – basically it puts out very large amount of electromagnetic energy for a spirit to use in order to manifest and yes it works. However, I can not be within one block of this pump as it puts out The Hz on the EMF pump ranges from 1Hz to 256Hz – because the Hz is also energy and very strong, my physical effects are terrible (vomiting, blinding headaches as in I can not see, dizziness very much like what it feels like to have a server cause of vertigo) Basically my whole system becomes unstable.

I have meet a living person, who I know in the flesh who's energy was so strong that it took small steps for that person's electromagnetic field to slowly merge into mind. I even had to take two days off from work during this process as well. The reason why, was because the electromagnetic field and Hz where so strong it effected my nervous system. Yes, I am that sensitive.
Now, when ever this person project to me, I know who it before this person's energy is even close to my own electromagnetic fields based off the vertigo feeling I get, right before this person enters. But, once the two fields merge I am more than fine and very comfortable.

Ok sorry – I get side tracked – what I am trying to say here is this:
Alpha Rhythms appears to bridge the conscious to the subconscious – Now this is my view from my studies & experiments. It appears as well that the Alpha's are indeed slower than the Beta Rhythms, in hypnosis Alpha's are known as “Aware relaxation”.
As spirit energy, projected energy from a living person or even other beings move at light speed. Light travels at a constant, finite speed of 186,000 mi/sec. 
Therefor, the human eye in the awaken state, which is the conscious functioning off of Beta Rhythms and simply cannot see spirit energy of any kind.
The best example I can give you is this – it's like two speeding bullets passing each other at the speed of light, they do not see one another.

So, human's must slow there minds down to the Alpha rhythms in order, for the eye's to see higher frequencies. As the eyes are connected to the brain, and depending on how the brain is functioning and at what level will determine what one can see.
I think of the move Maxtrix. Remember Neo when he first started out?
Things moved to fast for him – he had to slow the mind down – right?

Same simply concept. However, this is not the Matrix or is it?
However, does this mean I walk around in a sleep like state – no, of course not. My brain must functions on Alpha rhythms more than most, which effect even the central nervous system.

Ok, I am going to stop right there, as it is late and I am trying to also get rest. However, I hope we can keep this conversation going. I do enjoy communicating with you on this matter as well as others. It's not everyday I get to speak openly on such matters.
Again, I just want to add that, as a paranormal investigator I try to prove up my findings on a scientific level. But, this is my own personal theory on the subject from a scientific view point of course. On a spiritual point a view it's very different – it's a gift. If this gift part of me being a vampire?
That I do not know for sure, but what I can tell you is this. My mother has told me I was speaking to spirits be fore I was five years of age. However, I do not recall that. What I do recall is that at the age of five, I awoke with new eyes and my life has not been dual sense such time.

Sincerely & Graciously
BlackSwan to Master Deacon
Dreaming of Dreaming ~Lady Frost
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Postby AriannaFitzgerald » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:19 pm

I completely understand the lack of being understood Lady Frost. It happens to me rather frequently.
I apologize for my slow response, been a bit sick the past couple days.

I've heard the stories of electromagnetism in regard to spirit communication. To hear that described so precisely is very curious. I'm going to have to go back and reread that to make sure I fully comprehend it.

So, Alpha and Beta waves operate like two bullets zooming past each other.

I also can quantify the speeds of both in my head. Beta being the faster, Alpha the slower.

I do remember the scenes in the Matrix, as the more sighted Neo became, the slower things moved. That actually makes perfect sense in context.

I wonder, does that mean the brain of someone sighted can process information better at these higher frequencies.. ? Because they are better attuned to the Alpha wavelength? I think I asked that. I suppose there needs to be research done.
"audaces fortuna iuvat"
Fortune favors the bold
AriannaFitzgerald

Postby bateleur » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:10 pm

Well may be difficult for the brain waves to go out of the brain. Are electrochemical signals with a very low power.
But most Altered mind states are induced by synchronization of music, drums or lights at the proper rythm.
nothing is true everything is permitted
bateleur

Postby AriannaFitzgerald » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:40 am

"audaces fortuna iuvat"
Fortune favors the bold
AriannaFitzgerald

Return to Supernatural and Paranormal