Introduction/Greetings

This publicly viewable forum is to discuss concepts and personal experiences surrounding mysterious and unexplained encounters with unseen forces, spiritual influences, people who don't know they are dead, and the many bridges and dark frontiers that approach us to the next world. Hauntings, possessions, spirit communications, apparitions, discarnate intelligences, and all things that go bump in the night.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray, LadyGigiFrost

Introduction/Greetings

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:23 pm

Greetings,
I would like to take a moment to introduce myself to you and give you a little back ground of myself.

I have been dealing with the dead both malevolent and benevolent and many other forms of supernatural since I was five years of age. However, my mother would tell you it started long before that. I have been researching & investigating such things for the last 32 plus years.

Many spirits I encounter are kind, many just looking for someone to talk to or in need of help.
Some, are trapped here, other come and go as they please, some leave this plan and never return and some have no clue they are even dead.

Then we need to think about the residual energy. Residual energy comes from the living and the dead. Residual energy is not a true haunting, as it is an impression and thumb print on this time and space. Normal residual energy is the residue from a traumatic experience and it can not EVER interact with you. It is very much like a movie that just plays over, over, and over again.

The house that I am currently is floating with residual energy from a person who is still living.
He was a very angry, abusive and hateful man. That person no longer lives in the home, I never meet him personally but I have had contact with him as I still receive his mail. In contacted local county tax office, this is how I confirmed this person is still living.
However, sounds of doors slamming, closing loud foot steps and I can feel this negative energy as well.

In dealing with spirits the most common are are intelligent haunting's. Intelligent hauntings can communicate with the living.
In honesty there are many types of and I will be putting together a list that I have which explains each one in detail.

No matter where I am or what I am doing they pop in tell me things even about random strangers that I encounter through out my day. Many times, I pass on any important information as needed as well. These things must be approached with caution, as you never truly know how one will take it. For the most part I approach softly and add it into my conversation.

Not long ago was in the store, when I could feel this man's sadness and frustrations. I know with out any spirit telling me of his underlying issues.
I opened up conversations stating "Seems like you have had a really hard day, I bet if you purchased flowers for her it would sooth her temper"
Of course he was shocked I know this and he did ask How I know. I simply said "You might call it a gift, but at times it is not, as I hate to see others pain, because I hurt too".

Right before he left the counter and was checking out - a spirit popped in and said "Tell him to bring his dog inside in bad weather". I thought to myself, "Oh dear" and yes, just as he was about to walk away, I said "Oh, ya - please bring your dog inside, it's raining and it's freezing outside - he has not shelter"
The man started weeping, something I was not expecting. I have several people waiting to check out behind me, all where witness to this. I was a little uncomfortable, but everyone was very kind and taken back. I gave this man a hug and reminded him to purchase the flowers for his wife.
I quickly check out, put on my dark shades as if I was hiding and hoping not to be seen, but it was a little late for that. I just hope he brings the dog in.

Yes, it does effect me - having this gift of communicating with the dead, I am also extremely sensitive to everything. So, I really have to work hard at protecting myself and not allowing these things to completely rule me. It is at times a hard balancing act.

However, I have more times than I care to think about encountered the more malevolent and much darker spirits.

Many of you have seen movies like Paranormal Activate, where the person is getting pulled out of bed or something crawling in the bed? Well, I can tell you you never what this. It is not a good thing to have a unseen force, grab you by your ankles, and drag you out of the bed, or toss you across a room like a rag doll, pin you down and chock you, or have objects thrown at you ect ...
Yes, I have encountered this many times among other acts. None of these are dream related - these are real, physical and can happen day or night. Spirits do not creep around just at night, they are around us at all times.
I have my own theory, which I will post for you soon.

As for my gift(s), Many times I see them visually, sometimes I receive images from them, I hear them just as if you and I where sitting, talking and having coffee and sometimes it's a soft whisper, I always smell and I feel them. When I feel them it is not always like touching a living person, it can be touch you can not hold or grasp - but you feel it. But, yes you can feel them, you may not feel the bones, skin ect, but you feel the touch, the energy and it can at times feel like there hand is in yours and most likely it is - rather it be a kind touch like a brushing of the hair, touch on the back or dragging you out of the bed at 2 am. I feel it to be an amazing experience.

Yes, many times they do come to us in our dreams to communicate or even cause harm.

Spirits are very much like the living, in fact they are but not in our physical world. They can flow in and out between worlds including dreams states of all kinds. Imagine, what it must be like to go as you will it?

When it comes to dealing with the spirit world, fear is not a word I have in my vocabulary, nor is a emotion I allow . While I take a soft nurturing nature even with the spirit world. I also do not allow any spirit to control me in any way shape or form. I take great care to protect myself in my waking & sleep state. I do not play around when it comes to aggressive behaviors of those spirit's wishing to cause me harm.
In my path, at a young age I was not so careful thus now, I try to take better care of my self to ensure no spirit can just hop inside me at it's will.

However, I do have some grey area's with this. When I do investigations and I get recordings of a spirit tell me it will push, hit or kill me - I well push those buttons, call it names (which I well not repeat here), and I will do everything I can, to make it do as it says it is going to do.
I DO NOT advise this unless you know what you are doing. I have been doing this for a very long time, I know what I am dealing with, I know the little games they play and I know the difference between the any aspects in the paranormal world and there are many. Including self developed entities.

There are no such things as by chance, everything happens for a reason. What these reason's are we may not know, but searching for understandings and trying to connected the dots may bring us steps closer to self discover and spiritual enlightenment.

Please note: I do no claim to know all the answers, but I will never stop looking for them.

Sincerely & Graciously
BlackSwan to Master Deacon
Dreaming of Dreaming ~Lady Frost
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Re: Introduction/Greetings

Postby Corvinus » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:49 am

Hi there Lady Gigi that is interesting you have a lot of experience with the supernatural aspect.kinda speechless for now but hey would be great to talk about that.
Interesting post
Corvinus

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Dear Corvinus,
I would be honored to talk and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to ask me anything.
Thank you, have a blessed Day
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Postby Corvinus » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:34 am

thank you.. Just looking forward to the things you share for now.. anyway I actually sent you a pm about the post I made specifically where you can find the full post.. thanks :) so do any of those beings ever speak?the ones you encountered
Corvinus

Postby Kate » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:15 am

I am just about to start a course on necromancy, I really want to see and work with the discarnate.
Could you advise?
This is a very new area for me and I am not sure why I feel so draw to it.
Many thanks
Kate
If you cannot explain it simply, you do not understand it fully.
Kate

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi Kate,
Sure I would be happy to help. I am sensitive empathic, so I make sure that I am will protected with setting up wards, my most trusted archs and my personal sigil. My protections comes from both light and dark. I do use a lot the Keys of lesser solomon teachings. Also being sensitive empathic clairvoyant I think helps, but even at that, spirit's can lie, sometimes there information can be mixing or confusing at times as well.
If you have never communicated with spirit's, I would start slowly. I say this because, even though I have been communicating with spirit's of all sorts, I have also had my fare share of positions, bruising, cuts, chocking, and tossed around like a rag doll.
I would also work on fighting skills with spirit's. I have a white cage that I create as part of my magical tools. It's formed like a energy ball, then tossed at the would be malevolent spirit. The white cage is embedded with symbols of caging and keeping them in. I use this as a Interrogation tool. Asking questions like; who sent you, your name, what is you duty here ect. Each time they lie the cage gets smaller, until ultimately they are crushed.
Sounds like a fare cry from being real, but It was taught to me by my most trusted spiritual spirit.

So in summary:
Start with shielding and working with sigils for protections, and learning fighting skills in the spirit world.
Then I would communicate with trusted family or friends who have pasted over. Once you start, don't be surprised if you suddenly become a telephone for the dead. I have several spirit's who have become attached to me, most I am ok with it. However, I do have a female spirit and even though I like her, She can make me feel very ill and I believe she is also the cause of some of the vertigo and some personality things that happen to me.
Having a hard time letting her go as well. But, once her message is received I think she can rest.

I am currently working with another female in helping her see spirit's. She can feel them, but not see them. We all have the ability to see, feel and communicate with spirit's. However, I stress a lot of caution in protecting ones self, this i even when you are sleeping, the home, property, vehicle, animals, and even the work place. I can't stress protection enough it's vital.

I hope I have helped in someway. If you have questions please feel free to send them to me and I will answer each one and maybe that will be more helpful to you.

Thank you for asking and hope to hear from you soon
Sincerely & Graciously
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Postby The Madame X » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:02 pm

There are many lines of necromancy...all involving some type of 'understanding' and 'communication'. However directviewing and verbal exchange is not always a necessity.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby MichelleDawn » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Nice to meet you.
MichelleDawn

Return to Supernatural and Paranormal