What's Life missing?/ Energy waves of knowledge!

This publicly viewable forum is to discuss concepts and personal experiences surrounding mysterious and unexplained encounters with unseen forces, spiritual influences, people who don't know they are dead, and the many bridges and dark frontiers that approach us to the next world. Hauntings, possessions, spirit communications, apparitions, discarnate intelligences, and all things that go bump in the night.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray, LadyGigiFrost

What's Life missing?/ Energy waves of knowledge!

Postby ImmortalBlue » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Ever feel like there is something missing? Something that makes us more spontaneous, more focused on the present moment and the endless possibilities that moment can contain? I asked this question one night before I went to sleep. What is missing from life? The answer may surprise you. What is missing from our lives? I was shown a spot that was of great fun in my youth. A cemetery i used to ride bikes in as a kid. Bloomfield Cemetery to be exact. I was then shown energy in the air. Waves and waves of energy not forming from anyone place but from everywhere all at once. The waves contained an ability to consume knowledge. The more you are around these waves the faster your mind can problem solve. This compounded as time went on. Suddenly I remembered why we are so spontaneous in our youth. Why life seems to be endless and more present. These energy waves make PRESENT each moment of life. imagine being able to see things from 70 angles at once instead of just 1. The problem solving capability and thirst for new information lights the present on FIRE! But some wear in life these knowledge waves get blocked or go missing. Once we no longer have access to them, the present moment becomes less alive and a shadow of its former self. Leading to a thirst for the past when we had access to this (showering of knowledge.) My question is, where did these energy waves actually go and how do we find them again? To do so would be to change the world itself!
ImmortalBlue
Black Swan

Re: What's Life missing?/ Energy waves of knowledge!

Postby LaRue » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:52 pm

hehe,...ride those waves. As they say "it is closer than your eyelashes, and as far away as your breath.
LaRue

Postby ImmortalBlue » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:52 pm

So close yet so far
ImmortalBlue
Black Swan

Postby MichelleDawn » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:58 pm

Interesting concept.
MichelleDawn

Return to Supernatural and Paranormal