Ouija Board Experience

This publicly viewable forum is to discuss concepts and personal experiences surrounding mysterious and unexplained encounters with unseen forces, spiritual influences, people who don't know they are dead, and the many bridges and dark frontiers that approach us to the next world. Hauntings, possessions, spirit communications, apparitions, discarnate intelligences, and all things that go bump in the night.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray, LadyGigiFrost

Ouija Board Experience

Postby MichelleDawn » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:16 pm

When I was younger I played with a Ouija and those sessions were uneventful. It's been a few years now, but the last time I tried to use one I heard a loud demonic growl. Even the dog heard it. I put the board away and did house blessings, etc. I've always heard nothing good comes from using the board. Just curious about others experiences.
MichelleDawn

Re: Ouija Board Experience

Postby The Madame X » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:08 am

I have used the board with both negligible results and strong undeniable results. I don't know if there was a sense of good or bad.
I feel it is important to create a space where positive energy is invited in and negative energy is kept at bay. Intention and focus is half the battle.
The board is a tool - it might help to consecrate or otherwise imprint the tool with the desired intent.
Being open to whatever is probably not what you are looking for.
Then again you need to know how to close that door once you are done.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby MichelleDawn » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:52 pm

I failed to use any kind of protection when I used the board. That was my mistake.
MichelleDawn

Postby The Madame X » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:15 am

would you like to share your experience? Im curious.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby MichelleDawn » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Well I failed to use any kind of protection. I just got on the board and started to use it. Before it got to any letter, I heard a demonic growl from the front of the house. My dog even heard it and started barking. I put the board up and did a house blessing and used sage to clear the area. I have not tried to use the board again, but I do use a pendulum.
MichelleDawn

Postby The Madame X » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:32 pm

ooo I am very familiar with that demonic growl you speak of.
Like the jowls of darkness have opened and for a second all terrible things can be heard at once ...
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby MichelleDawn » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:21 pm

Yes, that's it...what it sounds like. It startled me, that was the first time I ever heard a growl like that. I watched a video with Michelle Belanger explaining about ouija boards which helped me out on that topic. She said that if you expect something bad or good to come through it usually will.
MichelleDawn

Return to Supernatural and Paranormal