Blessed Equinox Day

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Blessed Equinox Day

Postby The Madame X » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Blessed Equinox Day to all HotD forum participants and guests!

Today is The first day of Autumn and Equinox day where the day and night are of the same length. Tomorrow the night sky will last a bit longer.
Many of us celebrate this equinox day with a variety of 'twilight' or 'balance' rituals, spells and chants.
Feel free to share with us any thought you may have regarding this special day of centering, balance and twilight.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: Blessed Equinox Day

Postby HellaLocke » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:28 pm

I see this day as a "cleansing day". I try to mentally revise everything I learned, and I discard every negative ideas and thoughts that were compromising me in some way since the last Equinox. It marks a new start in my life a new year where everything that was "wrong" needs to be "discarded" and left behind, so that new things can de unfold and embraced.
"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."
Bruce Lee
HellaLocke

Postby Victorya » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Be welcome with my heart and soul the Fall Season.

V
V

Let Us Achive Greatness. On our own, but not alone . . .
Victorya

Postby Victorya » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Indeed it is a night of balance for one night. Very soon the night embraces the light. This is a time for instrospection afforded by my love of the longer nights, the cooler weather and my beloved Moon. It is also a time to make great observations and careful decisions. This is afforded by the "law" of Above so Below. The Darkness would be Queen. Thus, it is a time of Spiritual decisions which are private and not to be shared unless with Family.

V
V

Let Us Achive Greatness. On our own, but not alone . . .
Victorya

Return to Official House Announcements