Clutch Vermillion Dream Healing and Warding Ritual

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Clutch Vermillion Dream Healing and Warding Ritual

Postby Feithline » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:57 pm

I wanted to share a short recap of a Healing and Warding ritual that was performed by Clutch Vermillion Dream here in Boise, Idaho on September 23rd. It was primarily focused on our brother Ezikiel Coy to ward and protect him for an upcoming surgery, but also had the major secondary goal of ensuring all our loved ones were renewed and blessed with a well of pure healing energy.

Officiating were Deacon Gray - Mradu, Alterra Von Feuers - Kitra, myself - Ramkht, and Ezikiel Coy as our Living Altar. Celebrants included several very close personal friends. After establishment of sacred space, we approached our Living Altar one by one to place our chosen warding sigils upon him with our multicolored sharpies of power. We then processed to our sacred fire, ritually opened as a gate between the worlds, to commit our offerings in the form of personal heartfelt sentiments of healing for ourselves and loved ones written on slips of paper as well as make our own simple prayer to our personal understanding of Diety. Following, we joined together in raising an energetic temple sending that energy to our Kitra who focused it into our Living Altar to empower our wards and each other. Once, ritual was finished we joined together in the after ritual feast and shared closeness with each other.

Ritual definitely took its own turn as rituals often do. Sometimes no amount of planning and preparation really matters if the ritual itself takes on an organic power of its own as good rituals should. It was definitely very empowering for us all.

The ritual was co-written by Ezikiel Coy and myself and is available for any that would like to request a copy from me. It was, I feel, unique in many ways blending Proto-Indo-European and Summerian cosmologies in a very elegant manner that will probably serve as a basis for our ritual framework for many rituals to come.
In Frith,
Feithline

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit. "
Feithline

Re: Clutch Vermillion Dream Healing and Warding Ritual

Postby The Madame X » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:46 am

Thank you for the update on your gathering and ritual. It sounds truly wonderful Feithline. I wish i could have been there in person to join hands with you.
Keep up the good work Vermillion Dream Clutch!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Official House Announcements