[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - We are back from Europe

We are back from Europe

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

We are back from Europe

Postby The Madame X » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:20 am

Just to let you know that Herr Wulfsunus and I are back from Europe. We are well and catching up planning to return online in a few days as we sort out outstanding dayside matters :)

I would like to express my appreciation to all those who traveled to spend time with us in Europe. VonSpookiness, Queen and Lady Sequanna traveled from the center and North of Portugal to join us in Portimao and Ookami traveled all the way from the Check Republic to join us in Manchester, England. I am so honored to have your love and friendship. I know how difficult it is to find the time and finances to make a trip away and I am truly delighted that you prioritized spending time with us. Thank you.
I also want to share that I had a lovely time at the Manchester Ball. Everyone was very friendly and I hope that my presentation and the article help build the Manchester Community which is showing such promising strides. Our hosts, Calian and Vanian were positively charming sharing their time and interests with us. It was truly a pleasure.
Lady Sequanna, NyxFury, VonSpookiness and Queen, know that while I was at the Manchester Ball, I carried a little bit of you with me...and you know what I mean :)
I hope all of those that are on this forum that joined us in Portimao, PT or in Manchester, UK may find this brief meeting to be inspiring, motivating, like a burst of creative energy surging within you like the token of this gathering, I trust our bonds to deepen and bloom.

I had a great time and just now am looking thru the pics :) I have quite a few and will be posting them on my FB page.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: We are back from Europe

Postby deacongray » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Welcome back! I am glad to hear you had such a nice time over there and made so many new friends.
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby EzikielTempted » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Welcome back! I can't wait until I get to hear all about your adventures!
SINcerely,

Ezikiel
House of the Dreaming
Vox Homunculi

"There is no nightmare more potent than a memory."
EzikielTempted

Postby VodalokNightkiller » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:15 pm

though we've not had the chance to talk yet, i feel a deep comfort at having you on this side of the pond again. welcome home.
I am all that is left of life, I am Vodalok.
VodalokNightkiller

Postby The Madame X » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:01 am

Indeed Deacon, cecause sometimes you never know... :) Fortunately I was right on point with this effort.
Ezikiel, give me a buzz ;)
Thank you Vodalok. I looked for you last night... Let me know when you are around.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby VodalokNightkiller » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:23 pm

I am all that is left of life, I am Vodalok.
VodalokNightkiller

Return to Official House Announcements