Monthly Chat - March

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Monthly Chat - March

Postby The Madame X » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Herr Wulfsunus and I plan to present a monthly chat, open to all participating forum members. Please express interest in advance (here or in private) so that we may add you to the FB Chat Group.
At this point I would like to open the floor for topic suggestions as well as best days and times for you... Saturdays and Sunday mornings EST may be the best time for the whole of the group.
Feel free to refer to our Parlors Section ( http://www.houseofthedreaming.org/dreamingparlors.htm ) to select articles and topics you might want to expand upon.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: \Monthly Chat - March

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Dear Madamex & Herr Wulfsunus,

I am personally open to either Saturday or Sunday. I am not sure about other's but Saturdays mornings are days I am trying to get things done that I can not on Sunday. However, I well work my House schedule around what ever I need to in order to make the chat.

I would like to pose a topic if I could Please. How do you feel about Dream Magic?

Sincerely & Graciously
BlackSwan to Master Deacon
Dreaming of Dreaming ~Lady Frost
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Re: Monthly Chat - March

Postby The Madame X » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:19 pm

I think Dream Magic is a wonderful topic... however, I would prefer to see this in a 2 part session, and I would like to explain why.
Dream Magic is an advanced concept before we begin to address it we must grasp and come to an understanding of the importance of the basics about dreaming, the subconscious mind, lucid dreaming, and of course the principles of magic, culminating then in your suggested topic of Dream Magic.

We can certainly address dreams and magic on our next chat and that must be a precursor to any work or discussion on Dream Magic.

What do you think?
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:50 am

Oh Yes Madamex, I could not agree more - Thank you very much..I am so looking forward to it. :D - your the best!!!
BlackSwan to Master Deacon
Dreaming of Dreaming ~Lady Frost
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Postby The Madame X » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:35 pm

:) Thank you everyone for your interest in this Chat. I have been speaking to quite a few of you on FB chat and via PM and I think we have come to an agreement on the topic.
Please let me know which days are best for you... We are looking at a Sunday, either the 24th or the 31st of March.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Von_Spookiness » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:01 pm

I am free any sunday if nothing happens to me...LOL :P
Vitae Dominae
Von_Spookiness

Postby The Madame X » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:30 pm

On Sunday the 24th at 11AM EST, House of the Dreaming will be conducting a group chat entitled: "The Magical Power of Dreams – Part I". Join the Members of the Dreaming as we begin our discussion of the magic behind dreams, how to summon and banish dreams, recall them, walk lucidly thru them, as well as how to share, project and use dreams with magical intent.

We recommend you familiarize yourself with the following topics:
“On Dreams”, “Not Dreaming” and “Lucid Dreaming”
You can find these threads in our Dreaming section of our discussion forum:
index.php

Please note: All interested in being part of this Chat must be active participants on our forum and express advance interest in participation. This chat will be held at a private group on FB.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Official House Announcements