[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Spirit Photo's taken by Lady Gigi Frost

Spirit Photo's taken by Lady Gigi Frost

This publicly viewable forum is to discuss concepts and personal experiences surrounding mysterious and unexplained encounters with unseen forces, spiritual influences, people who don't know they are dead, and the many bridges and dark frontiers that approach us to the next world. Hauntings, possessions, spirit communications, apparitions, discarnate intelligences, and all things that go bump in the night.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray, LadyGigiFrost

Spirit Photo's taken by Lady Gigi Frost

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Sun May 12, 2013 2:01 pm

I am not sure if these will come across well, but I have been wanting to start a thread that you can click on to see some of the work I have done.
I hope you enjoy them and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Please click the link below:
http://s1304.photobucket.com/

Thank you
BlackSwan to Master Deacon
Dreaming of Dreaming ~Lady Frost
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Re: Spirit Photo's taken by Lady Gigi Frost

Postby Sacrelige » Sun May 12, 2013 8:06 pm

The link is not working for me :/
Where love rules, there is no will to power; and where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.
Sacrelige

Postby The Madame X » Thu May 16, 2013 12:13 am

its not working Gigi
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:08 pm

Well that is just GRRREATTT.
I will see what I can do about it. Shame we can not great an album here and not do the third party connection.
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Someone tell me if this link works
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s53 ... 7413_n.jpg

or this one

LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:11 pm

ya got it - I think I am good to go - might be the only thing I have done right today.
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Postby LadyGigiFrost » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:12 pm

And this is what it looks like to the naked eye and before it was analyzed and turned into a negative
LadyGigiFrost
Black Swan

Return to Supernatural and Paranormal